Lost Girl

Writer: writing4dummies

Chapters: 11

Genre: Fiction

Overview:

From the premise to the first chapter, it is plain evident that the author has an individual voice - the sentence fluency is smooth and expressive.The introduction captured the very essence of the story in a few sentences.

The theme in general,was nailed down to the authors creative imagination as she walks you through the path her characters are on or rather going through.

What to expect:

The author's perspective is appealing and refrshing as the story begins with a narration - a narration that explains the vast beauty of the world and how it is seen through the eyes of her main character.

I love the build up and how this author jumps to the story. The change of phase was witty as this author's brilliant descriptions was not hurried it was a balance of detail and raw emotion.

Recommendation:

I commend this author as this is literally an open book. What I mean by that,is the author engages with her readers in her own POV after some of the chapters. I liked this part as it gives the readers an inside view of her story.

This book is for keeps. I am looking forward to read more of this authors stories.

Tags:

*solis
*soulmate

Please follow, vote and comments on this aithors book.

writing4dummies