Kiss

"Please WHAT (Y/N), use your words. Tell me what you want." His demand was made with fervor, he meant it. You got the distinct feeling that whatever you asked for, you would receive. The moon? Yours. The sun? It burned only for you. His eyes burned over your face, searching. He needed to hear the words, but he also wanted to make sure they were true. He couldn't take any risks, he didn't want to hurt you or scare you away.

"Please- show me." You swallowed, hoping that would be enough in context. You couldn't form coherent thoughts anymore. How could you be expected to use complete sentences when Keigo fucking Takami was in your bed, hovering over you with that hungry look on his face? It was unfair, it was so fucking delicious. He couldn't hold back anymore, pressing his lips up against yours again. He was trying his damndest to be gentle, but this want, this need was too much to bear. His cock strained so tightly over his pants, he had to keep it far up and away from you- he didn't want to pressure you into anything. He didn't want to lead you to believe you HAD to satisfy him- no, this was about you. It was always about you. His lips moved roughly against yours, his tongue fighting its way into your mouth and then immediately declaring dominance. His hands gripped at your sheets, afraid to touch you. He would never forgive himself if he somehow ruined this by hurting you.

"Want- more." He admitted between deep kisses, moving his head to attach his lips and teeth to your neck. He paused again, stuttering out a breath. "Can I leave marks?" He asked seriously, in the tone he'd use to ask if you had turned in certain documents. You sucked in a breath. This couldn't be a dream anymore, it was too real, it felt too good. You weren't sure of much, but you knew one thing for damn sure- you would never tell this man no.

"Yes- ah FUCK." You exclaimed, the second the affirmative fell from your lips, he began sucking harshly, finding a particularly sensitive sweet spot on your neck. Your hips moved reflexively, bucking upward. Keigo growled in response, allowing himself to slot his legs between yours and lower his body weight onto you. "Please- Keigo... more." You begged as you rolled your hips against him, marveling at just how huge he seemed to be. You swore the bulge in his pants was half as long as your thigh. He was right, the dildo really was no comparison. He groaned, rutting his hips into you to match your movements. Both of your breathing began to quicken, and you found yourself scraping your nails against his shoulders, afraid to go too far and accidentally hurt his wings. He pulled back then, and just as you were about to apologize, he ripped his shirt over his head, exposing his shirtless body to you.

"Better than the pillow, eh?" He asked jokingly, gripping your hand and pressing it to his chest, signaling that he wanted you to touch him, explore him. You did, gratefully. Tracing the defined lines of his abs and between his pectorals. The skin was so warm, so smooth it felt like you could just melt into it in the most comfortable way. "Can I touch you too?" He'd asked, watching your face intently for any signs of discomfort. You gave him none, instead nodding greedily and reaching for the buttons on your blouse. He stopped you, covering your hands with his own and gently moving them back to his chest. "Let me do it." He murmured, slowly, carefully undoing each button. He didn't want to damage the soft, pale grey blouse you wore, it was one of his favorites. Not because it hugged your curves, in all honesty, it kind of did a shitty job showing off your body, but because YOU liked it. You were comfortable in it, and you wore it so often he grew accustomed to it.

"K-Keigo." You'd moaned once his warm fingers brushed over your newly bare stomach. Every touch sent shivers down your spine. You wanted him, you needed him. Nothing could be better than this, nothing would ever beat this feeling. He reached down, behind your back to unhook your bra, sliding off both articles of clothing before taking a long moment to marvel at you. He dipped down, kissing your neck again and pressing his palm over your breast, kneading the tender flesh in his hand. You moaned, arching your back, hoping to get impossibly closer. He took the hint well enough, grinding down into you as his lips moved down from your neck, over your chest, and onto your waiting breast. He slowly, slowly cupped his tongue over your nipple and sucked. You yelped, your hands flew to his hair to pull him closer, deeper. He was obedient, sucking and licking and ever so slightly nibbling at the sensitive skin, giving you anything, anything you asked for- words or not. His face finally rose, and he pulled at the waistband of your slacks.