Worship

You had never woken up feeling so... refreshed.

You were warm, your bed was far more comfortable than it usually was, your sheets were softer, your skin was clean, and your pillow was-

Not your pillow.

Your eyes flew open as you surveyed your surroundings. Memories of the night before hit you like a ton of bricks, and the lack of memory of arriving at this location hit you even harder. You were covered- wearing both sweatpants and a tank top, covered with a blanket, and Keigo's wing slung over top of that.

Keigo's wing. Keigo. Snoring softly above you, his arms wrapped around you. Your face was cradled in his pectorals, you each laid on your sides, facing each other. Your legs were tangled together, your breathing matched before you'd begun to panic. Keigo seemed to notice your panic, and stirred awake quickly, his wing tightening around you as threw himself upward. He searched the room quickly for danger, but when he found none, he rested his eyes on you, features softening from the nearly-feral rage to an easy-going smile. "Mornin' gorgeous, what's the fuss?" He asked gently, leaning down and pressing his lips to your forehead. He leaned over you, propping himself up on his elbow and resting his head on his palm. Your heart rate steadily slowed as he did so, your body relaxing alongside your mind.

It was real.

You'd thought that everything that happened yesterday was a dream, and really, who could blame you? Everything about that was... pure heaven. And now here you were, still in his bed, wrapped under those crimson wings you spent so many nights fantasizing about. "Sorry." You apologized, your cheeks grew hot. "I forgot where I was for a second there." You admitted, snuggling deeper into the blankets. Keigo hummed, and then paused, mid tune. He never did that. You looked up at him, surprised to see remorse filling his features. Oh no... here it came. He regretted this- he regretted you- You sat up, clutching the blankets in your lap in anticipation.

"I should tell you something." He began, dragging himself up, off of the bed. Your eyes couldn't help but trail over his tanned, toned physique. He was built like an olympic swimmer, wide shoulders, narrow waist, muscular as all hell. He sat on the edge of the bed, putting as much space between the two of you as possible. "I did something that you need to know about." His face was nearly fearful, but you had no idea what he could possibly be afraid of. Compared to him, you were as defenseless as a kitten, you knew that all too well. "I went snooping on your computer at work. I found the- uh- preferences you have saved on there." He admitted, and your blush worked down your cheeks quickly. "I'm so-"

"You probably think I'm weird then..." You looked down at your hands, gripping on to the blanket like a life line. Keigo scoffed. You looked up at him, confused. He shifted, sitting on his knees.

"I tell you I invaded your personal space without your consent, and you're worried that YOU'RE the weirdo?" He questioned incredulously, and then let out a short, choked laugh. "You are... extraordinary." He crawled toward you, placing hands on either sides of your knees. "You are gorgeous." He whispered, searching your eyes. "You are... everything that I want." He finally admitted aloud, tipping back slightly, as if he expected some sort of violent reaction.

"Do you really mean that?" you asked, not believing him. This had to be a cruel, sick joke. There were cameras behind the curtains- nothing else made sense.

"Can I show you how much I mean it?" He asked gently, his fingers digging into the blankets beside you. You swallowed, and nodded. He began to pull down the blankets, revealing your body clad only in sweatpants and a tank top. Askew on your body, riddled with evidence of your wild sleeping habits. Keigo pulled on the thighs of the pants, tugging them down your body, leaving you only in your cotton underwear. He pauses, turning the pants right-way out, carefully folding them and laying them to the side before flickering his gaze back to you, sliding off of the end of the bed and pulling you with him, until you are sitting with your feet hanging off of the side of the rather-tall bed and he is kneeling in front of you, his head level with your knees.