WHTU 1

(Requested by Jungkooksggukkie 💖)

Jungkook and Heehyung had been friends since diapers, you cannot separate them. Both went to the same school throughout their whole years, even graduated at the same time. The only difference is that Heehyung is a bit of a naughty kid, whild Jungkook's the quiet kid. They even picked the same entertainment, in hoping that they both get picked as idols and even debut at the same group.

People liked how close they are, even thinking that they're dating but they always say that they're friends and nothing more. Their parents are also friends, so maybe that's the reason why they're so close, because they always see each other.

"Heehyungie!" Jungkook says as he sees Heehyung. Heehyung gasped and ran to Jungkook, hugging him and even lifting him off of the ground.
"Heehyung!" Jungkook says, shocked at the sudden action.
"Oh, come on, I use to always carry you" Heehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"But that surprised me!" Jungkook says, laughing.
"So, we're auditioning now" Jungkook says and took a photo with Heehyung.

They did their handshake and then laughed.
"Fighting!" They said at each other. They then got inside the building, both held hands and smiled at each other as they waited in line. The organizer looked at them with a raised brow and told them that they can only get inside one by one. Jungkook and Heehyung stared at each other and nodded. Letting go of each other's hand, they're given numbers before they walked inside the place where they'll wait for the other people to finish.

"I'm nervous" Jungkook says, taking a deep breath.
"Don't be, you're talented like me" Heehyung says, making Jungkook giggle.
"You're too confident" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Why? Am I not talented?" Heehyung says, raising his brow as he looked at Jungkook.

"Of course you are"