WHTU 7

"Bullshit, I'm ending this friendship" Heehyung says as he starts packing his things

"Heehyung, please..." Jungkook says but Heehyung just scoffed and pushed him, causing him to fall on the ground. Heehyung looked back at him, he had a worried look but it quickly disappeared and was changed with anger.

Heehyung finished packing and glared at Jungkook, leaving. Jungkook is left there, heartbroken.
"He left... " He says before breaking down and sitting down on the break, crying.
"I'm so sorry, Heehyung... " He says, covering his face.

The next day, Jungkook woke up with puffy eyes. He cried over night, heartbroken and couldn't believe that his best friend for so many years, is not his friend anymore. Why would he just break their promise like that because he didn't get picked? They promised each other that they will support each other if ever one of them got picked, but he didn't listen to that.

Jungkook sighs and walked to the bathroom, staring at his eyes. He's startled as there's a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it.
"O-oh, manager-nim" Jungkook says, bowing.
"What happened, Jungkook ah? Why is your eyes puffy?" The manager asked frowning.
"It's nothing... " Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Hmm... Tell me if there's anything you need, yeah? You'll be meeting your members later" The manager says and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook hid goodbye before the manager went away. He closed the door, sighing as he rests his back on the door.

He walked the bed, groaning as he sat down.
"I'm meeting them... " He says and forced a smile.
"I gotta make a good first impression, I don't want them to think I didn't wanna get picked" He says, sighing. It's just childish that Heehyung had to end their friendship like that.

"You can do this, Jungkook... "