WHTU Finale

Heehyung looked at him and nodded

Heehyung looked at him and nodded. Jungkook sighs, biting his bottom lip.
"Why did you do that...?" Jungkook asks and Heehyung looks down.
"I didn't mean to... I wanted to push you on the ground... I didn't mean to push you down on the stairs" Heehyung says and Jungkook sighed.

"No... I mean... Why did you end our friendship?" Jungkook asks and Heehyung just stayed quiet.
"I thought... We're gonna support each other even though one of us don't get in... But you broke that promise... " Jungkook says.

"It's because I'm jealous... You always get everything... And I don't... " Heehyung says and Jungkook took a deep breath.
"Heehyung... I worked hard for those... You also get things too... Remember that one time you won a contest? That one time you got 100 in our exam?" Jungkook says as he starts to cry.

Heehyung stared at him, tearing up.
"I'm really sorry, Jungkook... I had hurt you... I didn't mean all of it... I'm such a bad friend... I broke our promise and all... Our trust" Heehyung says as he starts sobbing.

Jungkook starts crying too and they looked at each other before hugging each other.
"I forgive you" Jungkook says, sniffling.
"I'm really sorry" Heehyung says, hugging Jungkook tight and also making sure he doesn't hurt him.

It's been a few months, Jungkook and Heehyung are back to being friends and is closer than ever. Heehyung now supports Jungkook, and even got a group himself.
"Heehyung!" Jungkook yelled.
"Jungkook!" Heehyung yelled. They both yelled this at the same time. They ran to each other and hugged each other tight.

"I missed you!" Both said, laughing.

"So... Let's eat samgyeopsal?"

"Sure, your treat?"

"Eh?! It should be yours!"

"I was just kidding, come on"