WHTU 11

Heehyung sat at the corner of his room, hugging himself as he cried

Heehyung sat at the corner of his room, hugging himself as he cried. He didn't care that there was knocks on his door. He didn't care if he hears it open, he wanted to block everything out and cry. Crying because of guilt. He didn't mean that to happen.

"Honey...?" He hears, but he didn't dare look up.
"Baby...? Are you okay, honey?" His mother says and Heehyung cried harder. His mother looked at his father before they both hugged him.

"You can always talk to us, yeah?" They said and Heehyung nodded, hugging them both back. He sniffles and just hugged them.

The next day, Heehyung woke up with puffy and red eyes. It was also sore, probably from all the crying. His door opened and he's startled. He looks up, being met with his parents.
"Heehyung... What did you do...?" His mother asks and cops shows up.

His parents looked at him in worry but with confusion too. Heehyung's eyes widened as the cops stood in front of him.
"Mr Heehyung, come with us" One cop says and Heehyung stood up with a gulp.
"Heehyung ah... We'll meet you there soon, okay?" His mother says as she started crying.

Heehyung sat inside a room and he looks up as it opened. He's met with Jungkook, his eyes widened.
"J-Jungkook...?" Heehyung says, biting his bottom lip.
"Why did you do that...?" Jungkook asks, sniffling as he starts to cry.

"We trusted each other, right...? We promised to not hurt each other" Jungkook says and Heehyung starts to cry too.
"I didn't mean to, Jungkook! I don't wanna end up in jail" Heehyung says as he grabbed one of Jungkook's hand.

"Even if you had hurt me... I wouldn't do that... I won't sue you or anything... I just wanted to have a talk, Heehyung ah... "