WHTU 6

It's been a few months since Jungkook and Heehyung had been training in the company

It's been a few months since Jungkook and Heehyung had been training in the company. They're training really hard and they're the only ones left. The other trainees left and went to another company, or they either quit and decided to continue with this everyday life.

The company is having a hard time picking, they only needed one member. And the two that are left are bestfriends, they're both good and talented. The two gulped as the CEO looked at them, smiling.

"I hope you guys understand everything after announcement" The CEO says and gulped.
"The member that are picked to be the last member of BTS is... Jungkook" The CEO says. Heehyung didn't look too happy, but he tried his best to show that he's happy, he does not wanna look back in front of the CEO.

"I'm so sorry, Heehyung, but you're a talented kid... There's always an opportunity for you" The CEO says, smiling. Heehyung nodded at every word, but he was mad. Mad that Jungkook was the one who got picked. Mad that he's not gonna be debuting. He now hates Jungkook. His friend.

Jungkook looked at Heehyung, he was quiet, not like the boy who would always be screaming and making jokes. They reached their dorm and he decided to heels the silence.
"Heehyung...? Are you okay?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.

"You think I'm okay, Jungkook? You took this opportunity from me... It was supposed to be... It was me who was talented, you're a trash! You're not supposed to debut, I should be the one debuting!" Jungkook is startled as every words Heehyung is saying. He stared at him with wide eyes, that held pain, because his friend is saying these things to him.

"Heehyung... Calm down... I'm so sorry... It wasn't my choice... I got picked, I wanted to debut with you"

 I got picked, I wanted to debut with you"