WHTU 2

The two finished their audition, they were told that if they're gonna be picked, they'll receive a call

"I really hope we get picked" Heehyung says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, it was always my dream to be an idol" Jungkook says, smiling.
"I hope we get picked and then we debut at the same group" Heehyung says, laughing.

"Hi, mom, dad" Jungkook says as he got inside their house. His parents looked at him, smiling.
"So, how was the audition?" His mom asks as she kisses his forehead.
"It was good, I wasn't too nervous because Heehyung was there to encourage me" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Aww, is that so?" His mom says and he nods.
"Go and clean yourself then, brat" His dad says, making him pout. His dad chuckles, kissing his forehead before he went upstairs.

After changing, he went downstairs and to the kitchen.
"Where's Junghyun hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Here" They heard, looking up to see the said male.
"Lucky you arrived at the right time" His dad says, laughing.
"Oh, come on, it was just yesterday" Junghyun says, rolling his eyes. He sat down and they're served food.
"Yeah, but you were still late" His dad says. Junghyun just huffed and starts eating.

Jungkook yawns, sitting up. He opened his eyes, startled as he's met with Heehyung, standing in front of him.
"Why did you scare me like that!" Jungkook says, huffing. Heehyung chuckles, ruffling his hair.
"Just messing with you" Heehyung says and bopped his nose.
"Now, wake up... Do your morning routine cause we're going out" Heehyung says and Jungkook huffs.
"Can't it wait? It's too early in the morning, I haven't even eaten my breakfast yet" Jungkook says, huffing.

"That's why I helped auntie cook" Heehyung says and Jungkook huffs. Heehyung dragged him off of bed and pushed him to the bathroom.

"Go do your routine!"