WHTU 10

"He's gone!" Heehyung says before he pushed Jungkook

"He's gone!" Heehyung says before he pushed Jungkook. Since Jungkook was near the stairs, he fell down. Heehyung's eyes widened, he didn't expect this to happen. All he wanted to do is push Jungkook down on the ground, but he didn't expect him to fall on the stairs.

His hands shook as he stared at Jungkook, who's now on the ground floor, head bleeding and eyes closed. He gulped, looking around, wanting to get down but suddenly, one of Jungkook's members walked out.

The member gasped, he recognized it as Hoseok. Hoseok looks up and they made eye contact. Hoseok shakes his head before running back to the room and calling the others. Heehyung was too shocked to even move, he started to cry, seeing his ex best friend, motionless and it's because of him.

The other members of BTS got out, all were shocked to see Jungkook there.
"Kookie!" Jimin says as he ran to the motionless and unconscious maknae. Other staffs got out and one called an ambulance. Heehyung ran away, wiping his tears agressively.

Jungkook is rushed to the hospital, he received a concussion and a broken arm and is told to take a break for a month or two. Jungkook was crying, not because of knowing what happened to him, but because of what Heehyung did. Someone he had trusted, tried to kill him.

"Kookie, stop crying please... It's not good for you... You need rest, bubs" Jin says as he wiped Jungkook's tears.
"But, hyung... How can he do that? I thought we were on good terms. He fooled me" Jungkook says, crying. Jin sighs and just hugged the maknae and just did everything to cheer him up. Jungkook just hugged the older with his arm that's not broken, crying on his shoulder.

"What happened to him...?"

?"