Katherine Voltage intro.

Katherine was born in a family way too strange.Her father seemed like a normal human but,her mother,was a complete different story.
Her mother, Asara Covetia,was half human and half Chitauri,and because her grandmother was a pure Boltion,she was given her last name Voltage,so the only complete human in her family was her father.
Her father, Jona Santana,was an agent in S.H.I.E.L.D,whom got the honor of going in a special mission given by The Nova Corps,wich consisted in going to the Chitauri's Garden and trap Titus,an ex-nova corps soldier,and the new leader of the chitauris.Lucky for him,Jona got assigned to get through the Garddn with a Chitauri named Asara,whom he started to like at the moment they made eye contact.Everything was going according to their plan until they got to Titus.
He had trapped them,just like he wanted to,he knew Asara for a very long time,and fell in love with her,but she didn't felt the same,and got to jail along with Jona.For month's the Corp's were searching for them,and when they got to the Garden they were gone.Two month's ago before the Corp's knew about their whereabouts,they had got to know each other and fell for each other,and being the fullhearted human he was,he attacked one of the guards and forced their way out of the garden's,escaping to his home planet,Earth.When they arrived they deecided to start a new life together and so,she took a human form and quited the Nova Corp's but Jona continued to work with S.H.I.E.L.D as the commander of the air army.Years later in the wintery month's Asara gave birth to a beautiful baby,nothing unusual about her,but her grayish hair that ended in white and her bright silver eyes,that made her look just like her mother.