Katherine Voltage's short childhood

As if life hated her, her father died and her mother went to prision since she was 5, leaving her with her father's friend, Nick Fury, whom he took her and care for her as his own child.She never knew about what happened to her mother since she was aprehended by the Nova Corp's, Fury thought it would be the best to keep it as a secret until she could understand more about herself. Since then, everything with her life went wrong; the kids in her school annoyed her, pulled pranks on her and gave her stupid nicknames because of her appearence,she always told Fury, but he always told her the same 'ignore them' thing. She always hated those words, specialy from him, and so she made her own desicion, find more about her own past life.
Fury watched her as she made her way to his files and when she started crying, by what she found, he told her the truth.
And so she started to notice one of the many things she found about her; her own powers.
Since she found out about her powers she started to think on how to use them,and her choice was to take revenge of the ones that hurted her,wich all went wrong.
In the middle of her class she used her electricity-atraction powers to scare the children who always made her sad.
And everything turned white.
She losted her control on herself,her entie body turned as silver as her eyes and every light in that street went boom,lots of things exploded and the more she tryed, the more everything went wrong,that was until Fury arrived along with the scientist's that helped him.
Hours later she was inside a, so called by her, cage for strangers.
Recently called by Fury the 'Voltage' container, to keep her away from everyone he though it could hurt her.
Allong with him, another mutant girl was brought by Charles Exavier, whom thought these two mutants would get allong.
And he was right.
The two girls got along very well, Katherine being a Chitauri-Boltion, and Venusa, now nicknamed Rose by Katherine, being a mutant plant-alien controller became friends like sisters in her short childhood.