Once in a while...

She could go outside all alone and have time to try and play with other kids...when she was a little girl.
Now that she's 15 she can't step outside the tricarrier because, mentally, she was unstable. Her emotion's were like a bomb, deadly. Before she knew that she was unstable Fury made something for her container; a simple but big window, so she could see the outside without hurting anybody.
She seemed happy but inside her chest hurted, a lot. And just when she needed more sadness the doctors told her that she couldn't be with Rose anymore, and Rose, who's state wasn't as high bad rated, started to get higger every day that she couldn't be with Katherine. As you can see these too were way too close, like sister's, and being parted away from each other was way too hard, for both.
That and the fact that their power's were over the normal controlable scales, so they were confined to their container's.
Katherine then started to get more and more irritated by the fact of not seing her only friend. That started to get her energy over the edge.
But when she started to get all anoyed by nothing, one day, a day she never thought it would come, her life took a 360 turn around.
First; she got to see Rose again. Feeling = happiness.
Second; her power level's were stable again. Feeling = more happiness.
And Third; the two of them where going to attend High School. Feeling; freedom.
All that they ever wanted was to return to the human normal world, but the high school they were going to be will be fulled with great and interesting surprises.