Short-tempered hero

Everyone turned to look at both of the new girl's, wich made Katherine's anger go to edge, 'what's so wrong with two new girl's/heroes?' She thought. Rose jut looked to the window, tryimg to supress the feeling of growing another flower outside, adn Katherine noticed it.
"Rose don't even dare to.."she was about to finish when they got transwarped.
When they got to S.H.I.E.L.D the girl's werent with them, they were in their containers, trying to calm down so their powers...well..you know...BOOM.

( Time skips to training )

The heroes were standing in front of the android's, waiting for the new heroes to come.
They came walking in their human forms, like if nothing had happened, so when they were in front od them, Fury opened his mouth.
"Katherine Voltage, better known as 'Voltar' and Rosella, 'Rose' or better known as 'Venusa' will be joinig our team today." Al the boys looked at them, and Sam had to come up with...
"But theyre just humans, they couldnt beat anything" that last part really ticked of Katherine, whom transformed into a silver floating girl with a black suit and flew towards Sam.
"Now does a human look like this!? ¿¡Like a monster!?"
She was about to beat him when Rose came from behind and took a hold on her, also she changed into a mutant green skin white haired girl with pink/red eyes, a brench holdin Katherine by the waist, she never said a word to them, nor Katherine.
"Let go of me, you rosey little baby!"

((Sorry if its way too short, ill finish it later :3))