'Im not as weak as you think' Rose's encounter with Danny Rand "Iron fist" part1

((I got inspired by the songs 'senbonzakura-Koma'n ' and 'fire meets gasoline' ,I really love those songs :,D listen to both while reading, it really helps xD ))

The next day Katherine was with Fury, that means that Rose got to play around in a special chamber that the scientists made specially for her, the oxygen in it is way too high for a mere human, and that made her happy because that also meant that she could be alone and relax without worrying about any doctor or agent from SHIELD barging in to bother her. The chamber was of the size of a stadium, fulled up with trees and bushes, representing a forest, a place where she felt like home, since she used to live in one with her parents when she was a baby.
As she made her way through the big door marked with a 'caution' sign she smiled to herself as the door closed, she looked around in the chamber and breathed the different air that for the humans was like breathing in water, and soon took her real form, not the one that she showed the 'heroes', the real one was way too different from what they would be accustomed so she took a 'humanoid' form with her original colors, but with too much changes, including her eyes, but she was fine with it.
Her real form looked like a four-walker alien, I mean that she can walk with her legs and arms, but obviously her legs are longer ( just centimeters ) than her arms, her head had almost a 'zero' shape, her eyes where like crocodile ones, she had long claws, and her height was the same as a tree, a normal size one.
As soon as she took her original form she started to run and jump around, feeling free, feeling happines. What was unknown for her was that Fury was in there with Iron Fist, he was convincing him on to become her counceler, to show her how to control her inner rage and use her powers correctly.
He accepted, he had found her quite interesting and of course he got curious about her and her real self, and Fury was looking for him for that same reason, also because he knew that Danny was the only one, other than Ava, capacitated to teach her about herself and her capacity.
"Iron Fist, I want you to look at her now, and tell me what can you see, what she can become, what she can do" said Fury as he pointed to the enormous beast jumping above them, Iron Fist watched her closely, impressed by her streght, he turned to face Fury, amazement showing on his face, Fury looking back at him.
"What could you see?" He gave him a side smile.
"I saw a pure soul, innocent, but stronger than any of us, even than Luke and I combined, if she uses that streght along with her powers, she can become as big as any other heroe..." he looked up at the beast again, smiling to himself as he started to plan the first lesson that he'll give her soon.