Coming out of the darkness

Only a thing made both Katherine and Rose happy and that thing was that their first high school day was today. Specially Katherine, who was at the verge of exploding, not literally, but she couldn't wait.

((Time goes by...))

Katherine and Rose where already at the bus stop, trying to not be noticed a lot, because who would notice a girl with silver hair and eyes and a pale girl with white to green leg height hair? (Please do notice the sarcasm :3 )
As the bus was arriving Katherine took a look at her flowery friend, who was growing a pear tree beside them.
She, already shocked, nugged her arm and pointed to the coming bus, and at the same time, she dissapeardd the tree. The bus came to the STOP signal and pulled open the door, where, strangely, the agent Coulson was standing there, by the rider's side.
He got allong with the girls when they where smaller, so Fury thought it was a good idea if he received them in the school.
He smiled and guided them to their seats, while retreating to the driver's side. All the ride to the school was something neww to them, the city, the sounds, the students passing by, everything was great. The bus, an hour later, arrived at Midtown High School, or how 'humans' called it, the midtown prision for every teenager.
They got to the principal's office and got everything they needed, and after both of them went to find their lockers, right beside each other, how cute, now Katherine was going to see lots of plants inside her books.
Rose then smiled at Katherine's face and went to the bathroom, while she left, Katherine was checking her schedule when suddenly a tall robust shadow hovered her.
She turned and a pair of green apple eyes met her silver ones.
"Hello there, newbie, name's Flash, and you are?"he took her chin between his fingers.
"Someone you shouldn't be talking to, moron." She pushed him aside, closed her locker and sped off to her classroom, and for her surprise, Rose was already there, getting all the boys to look at them, wich she felt strange, and went to Katherine, who shoot a 'youll-die-if-you-look-at-me' glance and sat at the end of the room allong with Rose. When the bell rang Coulson appeared inside the room, and moved on with the intro of the new students. So they had to get up and show their face's.
"Please do welcome my niece's Katherine and Venusa Voltage, whom got from Russia just few days ago, and are really happy to join us." He gestured them to say hello, so Rose was all smiles and waving to everyone and Katherine, well, she just nodded a hello and pulled her hoodie on her face, but got it pulled back by her dearest friend Rose, who signaled with her hands to say hello. She then got angered and sais hello well, then pulled on her hoodie cap on her head again and sat back on her chair.

( Break time...)

They where about to sit when Flash came by, pulling some strand's of Rose's hair.
"Hey, beauties, wanna sit with me?" Katherine growled and pulled Rose aside.
"Wanna get your butt on the hospital?" She smiled, when she got no response from him they left to the backyard and sat on the grass. At the end of the classes Coulson called for them to the detention room, wich had already some boys and a girl.
"Great, more people to meet, y-ay" she said sarcastically, sitting beside Rose at the end of the room. The boy with blue eyes looked at Coulson worriedly and he just smiles and nodded.
"May I introduce our new heroine's to you?"