The Voice of One of a Kind

Drew had a small crush on the music club president, but there was no way he would admit it. Cause why on earth would he even acknowledge feeling anything for anyone? Why would he admit to having affection for Hailey Austin? It was because he didn't want Liam and Henry, two of his buddies, to make fun of him.

He was a toxic person, in Hailey's opinion, and an outright jerk. But who has the power to correct her? What a jerk this guy was! Her love of music was ridiculed by him! She was labeled a freak! How is it feasible for her to like him?

That was on his mind since he was aware of the real reason she strongly opposed him. If he were to be treated that way, he would also despise himself.

Drew was looking for Henry and Liam after classes ended and were now wandering the hallways. However, however neither the lettuce boy nor the vampire boy was visible. Drew sighed and proceeded on his way. While walking, he suddenly heard a voice. He was searching for the source of this voice and its bearer. He was flabbergasted when he did. There wasn't much doubt that it originated from the music room, but it was the voice that impacted him.

He peeks in and recognizes the voice's owner. The owner had turquoise hair pulled back into a ponytail and black diamond-like eyes. In addition to faded navy-blue jean shorts, black leggings, and brown boots, they were dressed in a dark pink jacket with rolled-up sleeves over a white blouse with a pink heart emblazoned on it. It's true that Hailey had the voice of an angel that Drew was hearing.

Despite being at a loss for words and action, Drew fled quickly so that she wouldn't catch him. Little did he realize that while he was seen, Hailey was not the one who noticed him.

He was gazing into the club, and Liam and Henry were both startled to see him doing so. He blushed, but why? After recently breaking up with Zoey, he fell in love with the mysterious singing voice. The only person in the room, who was currently writing tunes in her music notebook, was Hailey. They pass by it and notice her alone.

Liam and Henry both expressed unmistakable amazement at the same time. Drew felt an attraction to her. Hailey?  After everything, he subjected them to in terms of harassment, abuse, and harm?

Liam and Henry were prepared to humiliate their friend at lunch the following day. And oh did they succeed in doing that. They began to hum a melody out of the blue. "Could you two please stop? That really gets on my nerves "says Drew. "Oh, why do you want us to stop? Yesterday after school, you seemed to enjoy Hailey's singing, "With his hazy lime-green eyes, Henry sneered.

The color of strawberry rose on Drew's face. He was noticed, what? He sort of yelled, doubtfully, "You saw me yesterday?" They nodded in unison. He mutters something while keeping his face concealed beneath his black hoodie. He realized that his face and ears were both pinkish-red at this point. He was humiliated because two of his buddies had witnessed him listening to Hailey sing.

The rest of the day managed to pass without a problem. Drew was back on his own after classes, humming the same song Hailey had just sung as he wandered through the hallways. He couldn't get the thought of Hailey out of his mind, and the event of the day prior remained with him.

His old friend Jake Sterling asked him, "Drew, dude, what's up with the humming?" He jumped and turned red, saying it was none of his concern why he was humming. Jake interrupted him mid-sentence and grinned at him, "Ok...but that sounded like a song that Hailey composed no-oh." He questioned, "What?" "You're in love with Hailey, aren't you," he said. Drew started shooing Jake away since he didn't think his face could get any redder, but it did. Jake started to chuckle because he couldn't believe his old best friend was now in love with his new best friend! "No way, man! That is just unbelievable! But if I were you and in love with her, I would proceed with caution "He said.