Jimin X A Brats Consequence🍼☕️⛓✨

Recommended by, JiminsPubicHair313
How the fuck am I gonna do this? Idfk.
There Will Be:
•SwitchJimin 😈
•SwitchY/n
•Public Teasing
•Punishment
•Masochism (My fav)
•Spanking (Paddle)
•Reward (He gets to do whatever he wants)
•Oral
•Dirty Talk
•Marking
•Breasts Worship
•69 bb
•Multiple Orgasms
•After Care

The iconic friend group all gave cheers as the new year has finally begun. Y/n clicked glasses with Jungkook, Hobi, and then her little pride and joy, Jimin. They all finish their first glass of wine within seconds. Except for Hobi, he can't handle that much alcohol in one gulp.

What a cutie.

Hobi burped loudly. "So what is everyone's New Years resolution? I~I think one of mine is to work on my alcohol tolerWance cuz I'm already tipsy from this class." He tilted his head to the side with a pout, thinking about how he's gonna achieve that.

Jungkook scratched his neck with his tattooed hand while trying to think of things to work on.

"Well... maybeee post more on social media and try and feel more comfortable with myself and hope it helps others as well." He nodded, agreeing with himself.

"I like that one." She directed her glass to Jungkook and he clinked with hers.

It took Jungkook a few tries to clink with her glass because of the alcohol in his system, but he eventually got it.

Jimin then rested his hand on her upper thigh just below her black leather skirt. She didn't really react because it's a normal thing they do with each other.

"What about you Y/n? Got anything juicy??" Hobi wiggled his eyebrows.

She sighed and thought hard.

"I mean, not really, well actually, maybe I can work on my patience. I don't know, it's just when I get really worked up and aggravated I have to like, take it out on something. I don't punch a wall or anything and I don't mean any harm by it I just feel like I have to do it in order to feel.....satisfied." She confirmed and finished her drink.

"Here here." Hobi replied.

She then turned to Jimin.

She looked at his side profile and dear God was she jealous of his perfectly sculpted face. The way his lips puckered out from the fullness gave her two heartbeats. His skin wasn't even 'perfect' (to society's standards) but it didn't have to be, he was still so so beautiful. And her favorite thing, his crooked tooth. He would be too embarrassed to smile at times because of it but she reminded him how cute and special it was to her.

But he still got that bratty attitude.

"What about you babe? Got anything you can work
on?" Oh but she definitely knew some things he could work on. She could of made a PowerPoint right fucking now if she wanted to and by the look on her face he knew he had to say something.

His hand that was on her thigh made its way up, pulling her skirt and ever so gently circled one finger on the sensitive bundle of nerves. She gripped tightly on her wine glass and had a feeling some mischievous shit was about to begin.