Christian Steele

Christian Steele
Kate got married and Charles did as well. I am running my mothers company. It is a billion dollar company competing against several other companies world wide. We have been competing with GEH and a new company out of Baltimore that rose up from the grass roots and no one knows what the the owner looks like. We don't know if they are male or female.
Rose Anna Cannon
I have been out of a coma for fifteen years, I was given this name by the dr who would not give up on me. She lost her daughter the year I came out of my coma and couldn't recall my name or what I did for a living. So she got me therapy and gave me her daughters name, which I took gladly to honor dr. Haddie Louise Cannon. I started a small company that created electronic mental memory stimulators. These led to a breakthrough in memory loss stimulators to use while in a coma. Then I moved on to big and better high tech things for brain injuries.

News Paul Clayton was arrested for human trafficking and was shot and killed in an escape attempt while being transported to the courthouse in Baltimore. His last words were Anastasia Rose Steele is alive and she runs the Cannon company as it's owner. This bizarre comment from mr Clayton makes no sense at all.
Kate
I watch the news and try to get a photo of miss Cannon and it comes up with a brunette with a small scar at the top of her forehead just visible. Her eyes are the same as Anastasia's and Elliott says he thinks it is definitely her. I decide to reach out to her and go meet her in Baltimore. Because her family is ill she hasn't traveled for business, she sends someone else in her stead.
Christian Grey
Elliott says they found Anastasia after an odd event in Baltimore. After all these years I haven't met the CEO of A R Steele Agency. Elliott and Kate say that after what happened he keeps out of the public scrutiny. He is getting married soon in a private wedding at the apartment where he last saw his mother. I think Kate is keeping something from me. Elliott and her live in New York and will be moving to Seattle after the wedding and the company is finally handed over to Chris Steele. Grace tried to get me married several times, but I haven't found anyone I want to marry. They all want my billions and my looks and my other qualities.
Rose Cannon
Haddie passed away this morning. Her Funeral was huge and she left me her estate. I was very surprised by her generosity and I made sure a donation was made to research into brain injuries. I am shocked to see so many people here and I quietly thank each and every one of her friends. She had no family and I was there for her as she was there when I needed someone. The last three years have been the worst for her. I had to be there when she wrote her will out leaving me everything. The attorney wasn't happy about it at all, but I had built my billion dollar company without much help from Haddie. A few people flew in from out of state. Some I recognized from the newspapers and tabloids. Kate Kavanagh looks very familiar to me. The man not so much. Her husband was there with her as she hugs me crying. The young man Chris Steele and his wife Jennifer Steele give their condolences. The young man seems very familiar to me. I can't put my finger on it. My migraine hits me hard and I run for the restroom and grab a pill and get some water. The triggers are bad today for some reason. Kate Grey and Chris Steele brought on the migraine. I see Christian Grey and I black out.
Christian Grey
I catch miss Cannon before she falls to the ground. I call for mom right away.
Grace
I check her over and the scar on her head extends further than her forehead. She had a major trauma to her head. Christian says there is no doubt it is the young lady he was trying to find her, but never have. She apparently has built up two multimillion dollar companies and now is a billionaire. No one has ever really seen photos of her. And she limits her public appearances due to her scars. I met Haddie at mom and dad's house. Christian was dating Rose before she died. She had met Haddie at her funeral. I have Rose taken home so she can rest after today. Her assistant apologized and thanked us all for coming, but Miss Cannon is ill and was taken home to rest. Christian are you sure it is the same person?
Christian
Yes I am very sure it is Katherine's friend from that night. Look at Kate there is no doubt and if I am correct I have a son too. Chris Steele looks quite a bit like me and his age is right.
Carrick
You sure you want to open this can of worms Christian?
Christian
I can but not ask to get DNA tests done on all three of us.
Charles
Well Chris do you want the DNA tests done or not? Margie says well of course he does. Look at his face.
Chris
I think it is the only way to resolve this issue.
Margie
It won't change much of anything you know that don't you?
Chris
I know let's ask mr Grey first and then Miss Cannon.
Christian
I approach Chris and we both ask if we can do a paternity test. We both say yes at the same time. Mom tells me we can get it done at the hospital.
Jackie Smith, Rose Cannon's COO
I approach the Grey's and mr Steele and tell them miss Cannon request us at the hospital lab to do DNA testing.
Four mind numbing days and we get the DNA results.
Rose and Christian are Chris's parents and that means that Rose is Anastasia Rose Steele. Anastasia is having migraines regularly.