Chapter 1- The meeting💜

In a fine morning,you came out of your small one roomed cottage when your mother asks you to bring some noodles for the shop..
"Sure Eomma"
You get out wearing the only jacket you have. While returning you felt soo depressed because of your present life and remembering your past life. You walked down to a quite and alone sea side while tears rolled down your cheeks. While you were walking, someone tapped your shoulder and you turn back to see...
A boy soo angel like literally anyone can fall for him...

He has big eyes with glowing pupils, double eyelids, thin rosy lips(but best to kiss) with the brightest smile you have ever seen, perfect jawline and figure

He has big eyes with glowing pupils, double eyelids, thin rosy lips(but best to kiss) with the brightest smile you have ever seen, perfect jawline and figure.. Perfect in everything.. You stare at him in awe.. Seeing your expression he laughs and finally says..

"May I know your name? "

"I... I.. am... Y/N.. But who are you? What's your name? " You stumble at your words..

"You don't know who I am?" He laughs..
"Well.. I am Jeon Jungkook. A member of the boyband BTS.. "

"Oh I am sorry actually I don't have phone or TV to watch anything.. So I didn't recognize you. But I have heard about BTS.. Its really famous.. "

"Where do you live Miss Y/N? "

"And why are you asking that? "

"You are just fascinating and beautiful soo.. "

You blush and tell him your address.. After a long talk, he stares at you for a while and bites his lower lip and says,

"Trust me Y/N, you're too sexy to resist.. If you were mine, you wouldn't be able to sit till now"

"Uh... Jungkook...What!!"

"You should start calling me Master.. Nevermind I have to go somewhere... "

He leaves leaving you with your own thoughts..You get so angry... And think how rude he is.. Then you remind youself, what were you thinking Y/N.. You can't fall in love with someone else.. And that too he was soo rude..

You have only loved one person in life and you will forever love him only till death.. It doesn't matter if he is not alive anymore... Then you realise its too late and you rush home... But as you reach home you see a big black car and two men wearing black suits standing beside it...You rush in to see what's the matter and you get shocked to see...

"Jungkook?? What are you doing here?"

A/N:Hey Army... Hope you like the first chapter.... Interesting things coming up... So keep reading... If you like it... Vote and comment and share your views with me.. Borahae 💜💜
                  ~~~Author Nim~~~