Ch-10:What is Love?💜

As they were kissing Y/N suddenly pushed Tae away.

Tae:What happened Y/N?

Y/N:"Nothing I am just not feeling well... I can't do it right now...." She hesitated.

Tae: It's okay.... take rest....I will come later and check on you ....

Y/N:Hmm...bye Taetae...

Tae hugged her once and left.

                      AFTER 1 HOUR

Jk enters the room with food and medicine.

He comes and sits beside Y/N.She notices that Jk is looking very sad than usual.

Jk:Y/N please take your food....you have your medicines then....

He says in a very low voice...

Y/N:Feed me.....

Jk:But I don't have the right....

He said looking down.

Y/N:And who told you that... I asked you to feed me right!!

Jk:Y/N....listen I don't deserve you....

Y/N:That I will decide who deserves me...

Jk: But you should be with Taehyung hyung only....he deserves you...and...and.... I...I...saw you guys kissing....you must really like him and that's fair also.... I don't deserve you....

Y/N:Wait....what!!!

Jk: I am sorry.... it was not my intention to see you guys....I was coming to see you and I accidentally saw it....

Y/N:Wait... but you misunderstood.... you didn't see the full.... I pushed him away.... and he kissed me because he found me after a long time...after soo much happened...

Jk:After a long time means??

Y/N told him the entire story...

JK started crying badly....

Jk:I am so sorry Y/N... I came in between you guys....you are hyung's love and I can't betray my hyung.... both of you mean so much to me....I didn't know.... I am sorry....

Y/N:Wait...Kookie...Kookie.... calm down.... I didn't say that I love him... it was a very childhood thing...it was long time ago and we are just best friends...it has no connection with present...we were not together for so long....and now I am confused.... I don't even know...what is love?? If the feeling I am having now is love....then.... but I am not sure....

Jk:What did you say??

Y/N:Shh...No more words now....just feed me please....and stay here with me....okay?

Jk:Ok as you say...

(IT'S JUST A FANART

(IT'S JUST A FANART..DON'T TAKE SERIOUSLY)

Jk feeds her with utmost care that Y/N's  eyes were filled with tears to see him caring for her so much.... She hugged Jk  tightly....Jk gave her medicines,caressed her hairs and said...

Jk:Y/N?

Y/N:Hmm?

Jk:Just wanted to tell you that whatever you decide,I am there with you...just do whatever your heart says....and...

Y/N:And??

Jk: I wanted to tell you for so long...but I didn't get the chance....I...I love you Y/N... with all my heart... I really do...

Y/N was silent and looked down...

Jk:You don't have to answer and don't feel pressurize coz I told you this...and...

Y/N:And?

Jk:Doctor said that you will be fine in 7 days... so take full rest...okay....and...

Y/N:Yeah I know...I will take rest... but just say it...what are you trying to say for soo long...

Jk:You take care... all the attendants will be at your service... whenever you need anything...

Y/N:But why....you are here...

Jk:We are going to our  Los Angeles tour tomorrow for one month....

Y/N:What!!!No....You can't leave me alone....

Jk: I don't have any other option... I was with you all this time.... and I neglected work completely.... I must go tomorrow.... we have concerts and AMAS lined up....and many more...It's about BTS....you know... It's about Army....If it was just about me... I would not have gone....please understand...

Y/N:I understand you should go.... so many people are waiting for you...all of you  must go and do your best....but please take me with you...

Jk:It is not possible.... you are sick... you need to take rest... also this is a long tour... we will be busy whole day...I or any other members will not be able to take care of you.... please understand this time... I want you to get well as soon as possible and also you should not do journey....

Y/N:Fine I understand.... but you must  call me everyday...

Jk:I will.... I promise...Now you go to sleep...we will leave early so I won't  wake you up...

Y/N:What!!!But I will miss you....

Jk: Really??

Y/N:Yes....

They both were silent for a while...

Jk:Okay now you sleep... I will call you as soon as I reach LA tomorrow...

Y/N:Okay.... give your best.... but take care of your health first... you should not over work and get sick okay!!And be happy...

Jk:I will....You take care please...Now sleep...

He kissed her forehead and went out...

A/n:Hey Sweeties...Hope you all are doing well...If you like the chapter please vote,comment and share...and don't forget to share your views with me..I will upload the next chapter soon...As it's nearly the end of the book...Till then...Take care...Borahae..💜💜

                       ~Author Nim~