Ch-11:Can You Promise Me a Forever?💜

It's been 15 days,BTS went on their LA tour.Y/N is fine now.She recovered nicely.Meanwhile BTS got soo many awards at AMAs,performed Butter and My Universe too and many more things.Only the upcoming PTD concert at SoFi stadium is left.But Jungkook never forgot to call Y/N a single day.Meanwhile Y/N was very confused,she kept thinking all these days and waited for them to return.But she couldn't take it anymore. So she called the attendant.

Y/N:Prepare a passport,visa and a ticket to LA please...i'm going to meet the boys...

Attendant:Mam,sir asked you to stay here only...

Y/N:Your sir also ordered you to listen to every command of mine,so do it.... and remember none of the boys should know about it....do it as soon as possible.... and if any delay happens.... remember to tell them...i am Jeon Jungkook's would be wife...so make it fast...

Attendant:Ok mam... it will be done....

Y/N:Also i need a PTD concert ticket in the front row at the fourth day....

Attendant:Okay mam...I will arrange in the VIP row....

Y/N:Okay...thanks.....

Present day,the 4th day of PTD concert,Y/N reached LA today without informing anyone

She straight away went to the concert and literally it was magical experience.... she could feel heaven....and it was indeed a lifetime luck for anyone to be there once.... She cheered soo hard for all of them....she was in the front row with army bomb in her hand.....

she was in the front row with army bomb in her hand

And in between the concert Jk and Tae both saw her

And in between the concert Jk and Tae both saw her...First they were worried and angry but later got happy and smiled at her....they instructed the staff to bring her backstage secretly after the concert....

After The Concert,At Backstage

"I want to meet Taehyung first..."Y/N said to the staff.

Staff:Sure mam.

She went to a room,Taehyung was removing makeup....He instructed all the staffs to go out.They went out and he ran to you and hugged you tightly.