Ch-9:Do you Remember Me?💜

One week later.In this 7days,Jungkook stayed with Y/N the whole time.Only his hyungs forcefully sent him home sometimes to take a bath and have his food.Jk's heart broke everytime he saw Y/N like that.Meanwhile Tae always came to the hospital and saw Y/N through the glass of the door of the ICCU from outside and without saying a word left with tears in his eyes everyday.

After 7 days....

Jungkook opened the door of the ICCU angrily and rushed and sat down beside Y/N and took her hands and said,

"Common Y/N...Just open your eyes...Its been 7days...I know that I have done wrong but why are you punishing me like this...please just open your eyes Y/N...I didn't even get the chance to say...to say....to say that...I...I...I love you...."He sighed and started crying."Please just open your eyes...I am sorry..."His tears fell on Y/N's cheeks.

Jk kept crying for soo long continuously

Jk kept crying for soo long continuously.Y/N's lips suddenly moved a bit as well as her fingers.She whispered.."Jk...."
Jk looked at her and was overwhelmed with happiness.
"Doctor...Doctor...please come fast....My Y/N is regaining her consciousness..."He shouted.

The doctor came and checked on her.Then he left her with Jk.Y/N slowly opened her eyes.

Jk:Y/N...look....its me....Jk...

She looked at him but then looked away.

Jk:Are you feeling better?

Y/N:Just go Jk...I don't wanna talk to you..

The nurse came with some food.

Jk:Leave it...I will take care of it....

The nurse left.

Jk:Ok...you don't need to talk just have this and I will go...Please have this...You are very weak now...

Jk took the spoon and held it in front of her mouth.

Y/N:What are you doing?I can have it on my own...

Jk:No....You don't....please don't be stubborn...I will listen to everything you say but please have this...You need to recover...after that I will listen to everything...

Jk's eyes were filled with tears.

Y/N noticed that and didn't understand why Jk was being soo nice.She was still angry at him but she was still having that feeling which she couldn't understand what it was.So,she couldn't deny him.She had her food silently and Jk fed her.She could see tears rolling down Jk's cheeks in between.After she completed her food,the nurse came to give medicine and injection.

Nurse:Sir plz go home now...You will get sick now...We are here...Take rest and come back....

Jk was reluctant but still accepted it.

Jk:Y/N just take care...I will be back soon...

He cupped your face and went out.

Y/N:Nurse,why did you say that to him?Why will he get sick?

Nurse:You don't know mam...He....

The nurse told her everything,how Jk took care of her,worried for her,cared for her and was here all the time.

Y/N realised that she was angry not knowing anything.Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Nurse:I am giving you some sleeping pills.Take rest now.

Y/N went to sleep.

Time Skip
Y/N opened her eyes and saw that she was in her room in the BTS dorm.

Y/N:Why am I here...I was in the hospital...

Tae entered the room.

Tae:Y/N you woke up...

He ran towards her and sat beside her.
Y/N was relieved to see Tae realising that she got her best friend back.But did she still love him?

Y/N:Why am I here?Where is Jk?

Tae:Jk signed the bond papers and brought you home.He wanted to take care of you on our own.And I am soo relieved that he did this...Now you are at home after soo long...But I am still mad at him...for him you got into the accident.

Y/N:No...You are wrong...Please don't be angry at him...It was my fault...I didn't listen to him and ran like mad without looking anywhere....He tried to stop me...But I was soo stubborn..Please forgive him...It was not his fault...

Tae:Really...and I behaved soo badly with him...I will go and apologise...omo..I misunderstood jk...but you should take care Y/N....How can you be soo careless...

Y/N:I am sorry...

Tae:Listen Y/N...I can't wait any longer...I wanted you to find out everything and come to me...But after this incident I am too afraid to lose you again...Do you remember me?

Y/N:Yes...ofc....How can I forget you....You are forever in my memory...You are my Taetae...The day I got into the accident,I found out everything...I wanted to come and tell you...But everything messed up...But how did you recognise me?

Tae:The moment I saw you...I had the feeling that you are my Y/N...Then I took information and got confirmed...but I wanted you to tell me first...I missed you soo much...

Y/N:I missed you too Taetae....You were alive all this time and I didn't know...I waited for you everyday....

Tae:I waited for you too...no one can take your place in my life...I love you forever....

Tae hugged her...Y/N hugged back but didn't reply as she was confused...

Tae looked at Y/N's eyes and then slowly their lips touched....

(This is just a fanart..dont take it seriously...)

A/N:Hey Sweeties...Hope you liked the chapter...please vote and comment if you like it and don't forget to share your views with me...Your opinions are always welcome...The next chapter will be uploaded soon...Many interesting things coming up😉Till then..Take care...And pray that our Mochi gets well soon😭Borahae💜

~Author Nim~