Ch-7:Punishment💜

Next morning,you opened your eyes when Jk called you.."Good morning Princess.It's okay,you don't have to get up,you can take rest but take your food timely.We are going out for our MV shoot.We will be late.So,don't wait for us and have your dinner.And be a good girl all day."

Y/N:Okay..see ya...take care..

He kissed your forehead and went out.You immediately got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and you got ready.You put on light make up and called an attendant.(Short form Ad)

Ad:Yes mam...How can I help you?

Y/N:I am sorry for asking this..but can you lend me some money?

Ad:Why mam? Do you need something?You can ask for anything and we will get it for you.

Y/N:No...I actually need some money.

Ad:Sure mam..Just wait here..

She brought some cash and a credit card.
Ad:Mam Jungkook sir made this for you.Its yours.You can use it the way you want.

Y/N:"Uh..Thank you."You were surprised.Jk was being soo nice.

Y/N:I am going somewhere for some reason.I will be back soon.

Ad:But mam sir ordered you to not go out.

Y/N:Don't worry I will be back before they come.

Ad:But mam sir will kill us if he finds out.

Y/N:I will take care of it.Don't worry.

You left the mansion and went to the sight of accident and to the nearby police station.

Police Chief:Yes mam..there were 4 people in the car according to information and only 1 people died.Rest 3 were alive but no traces of them were found.

You were shattered,you sat down on a bench outside the police station and started crying badly.Time passed by.You don't know how long you have been crying.That means he is really my Tae.My lost best friend,my first love.He is alive!!I didn't know for soo long.What will I do now?I am bound to Jk.Wait..What!!Jk!!Omo...I am late..Wtf...Jk will kill me for sure...
You got up and took a bus.

When you reached the BTS dorm,it was 10pm.You were scared to hell.Slowly you went inside and as quiet as a cat went up to your room.

Y/N:Oh God..I am safe for today.Let's go to sleep for now.I will handle everything tomorrow.

Suddenly the door closed behind you loudly."Where were you baby girl?"

You know this voice and you could feel he was angry.You turned back scared and saw Jk standing there wearing a black shirt with buttons open..his abs were showing..black jeans and he glared at you.(but believe me he was looking damn hot😉)

Y/N:I...I...

Jk:Did you forget the rules?

Y/N:Jk..I..I..am sorry..

Jk:"Answer what you are asked."He shouted.

Y/N:No..I didn't...

Jk:You went out without my permission and came back so late.You disobeyed me babygirl.Answer me..

His dark and sultry voice made your knees weak,stomach churning yet you were frightened.You gulp,"I disobeyed you"

He grabs your waist tightly and make you sit on his lap on the bed forcefully.

Jk:"Who?"He whispered in your ears.

Y/N:Y..You..master..

He smirks down at you shaking his head while he tuts "tsk..tsk..tsk.."

Your heart clenched tightly feeling that you really fucked up this time.

Y/N:Sir..I..I..

Jk:Shut up..You deserve a hard fucking punishment this time..Red is your safe word..Strip fully and bend over that fucking table in 2mins.

You were too scared.So you did what he said.You shreik when he suddenly tugged your hair,yanking your head up.He growled darkly.He tugged on your hair harder and spanked your ass.

Jk:Count for me baby girl and say thank you.If you forget to say thank you,we will start over again..Do you understand?

Y/N:Yes...

Jk:Yes what?

Y/N:Yes sir..

Jk:Good now count.

Spank."one..thank you sir.."Spank."two..thank you sir.."Spank."ah...three..thank you sir.."

After 25 he stopped.Your ass was bruised till then.

Jk:Daddy's going to teach you a good lesson today princess.

He pulled you up forcefully and tied your hands with his belt to the bedpost laying you down on the bed.He put a blindfold on your eyes.

Y/N:Master...I am sorry..Please forgive me this time..

Jk:Shh..Speak only when you are asked.Open your mouth now.

He put two fingers inside your mouth."Suck"He ordered.You do as he told.He pulled out his fingers an started rubbing your clit roughly.

"So..wet...already...i didnt even touch you..you slut..."

He slapped your pussy and pain and pleasure flooded through you.
Suddenly you hard his jeand unzipping and the sound of tearing of a packet of a condom.

Without any warning...he put his length into you and without giving you time to adjust...he started thrusting roughly.You screamed out in pain.But slowly you felt pleasure and started moaning.Hearing your moans..he moved with inhuman speed."Fuck..You are soo tight baby girl.."

You couldn't take that anymore and came immediately and he came just after you.

He opened your eyes and hands.You were panting heavily.You still got up and said,"How can you be soo rude?"

A/N:Hey Sweeties..Hope you like the chapter.Don't forget to share your opinions with me.And if you like it please vote and comment.Keep reading.Interesting things coming up.Till then..Take care...Borahae💜

~Author Nim~