Ch-5: Bangtan Sonyeondan💜

After the shower,you came to your closet room and you were amazed to see your dresses.They were from Armani,Dior,Ralph Lauren,Prada,Gucci and Louis Vuitton.Your heels,bags,make up stuffs everything were worth millions.You wore a dress from Louis Vuitton and put up some light makeup looking your best.

You wore a dress from Louis Vuitton and put up some light makeup looking your best

You wanted to look good coz you were going to meet BTS.You don't know about them but they live in this big mansion and everyone talks about them,so they must be special.But you were very angry with Jk.You thought he was rude but never thought that he could use you in this way.You felt depressed.You decided to run away at night today only.

You went out and took the elevator and tapped the button for the 13th floor.One hour was almost over,only 5mins left.Your heart was pounding hard,you have never been this nervous in your whole life.The elevator door opened.

You saw a big hall room with many couches and glass walls.The view outside was amazing.It was twilight and the sky turned purple.Then you saw six other men who looked god like sitting on the couches with Jk and chatting.

Then you saw six other men who looked god like sitting on the couches with Jk and chatting

Jk saw you and said,

"Welcome Princess.."

They all looked at you and you looked down as their eyes were soo captivating.Jk walked towards you,put a hand on your waist and walked you inside.You sat down on a couch beside Jk and he said,

"Guys,meet Y/N.She is my,you know what I mean."

They all smirked together and you looked down again.

"And Y/N,these are my band members,let me introduce you..."

"What she doesn't know us!!"

A man with a very beautiful perfect face and a very deep voice said sitting on the opposite couch.This man have been staring at you since Jk introduced you to them.

"No hyung..she doesn't..."

Everyone looked at you again in surprise.

"Well..Y/N.."Jk points to a man sitting next to him,he was very tall and wore glasses."This is our leader,Namjoon hyung.He is also known as Rap Monster."