Sally's research

"Mike" Sally called me. I walked over to her. "Yeah?"
"You might wanna see this." I read what was on the computer.

At some point in time, a kidnapping and possible murder took place that resulted in five children going missing. Initially, two children went missing on the 26th of June, but police later believed that there were five missing children related to the incident. An unnamed suspect was arrested for the crime, but the children's bodies were never found. According to the police, the man dressed up as one of the restaurant's mascots to gain the victims' trust and lure the children in.

Parents attending the pizzeria after the events of the kidnappings called police in response to an appalling odor coming from the animatronics. They also reported seeing blood and mucus coming from the animatronics' faces (mainly around the mouths and eyes). Some parents compared the animatronics to "reanimated carcasses" because of the foul smell and blood.

My jaw opened. I was speechless.
"Mike" she asked. "What the heck is going on?!" I then explained to her everything.
She sighed In anger. "Why didn't you tell me this before?!"
"Would you believe me?"
She didn't respond.
"Here, how about this" I said. "I'll call you if anything happens."
"Anything?"
"Anything."