Night 4

I sat in the office for a while. I then heard the phone ring. I picked it up.
"Hello, hello?"
"Yeah, hi." "Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it.
Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *banging sound* It's-It's been a bad night here for me."
"Are you ok?" I asked nervously
"Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you"
"Those were recorded messages?!"
"*clears throat* uh, when I did."
'This isn't gonna end well' I thought
"Uh, hey, do me a favor. *bang bang* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room?"
"Ok"
*bang bang* "I'm gonna to try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads back there. *chime plays*."
What's that?!
"You know...*moan* oh, no - *noises followed by an animatronic screech and static*"
I stood in complete silence. I was speechless. I opened the camera. Chica and Bonnie were already gone. I did the same thing for 4 hours. Close doors, look at cameras, check foxy, get spooked, blah blah blah. But then. I heard that same evil laugh freddy was gone. I saw him in the dining area. "What the heck!" But just then, I thought about the dead children. If I was right, the bodies were put in the suits. Now, a Schmidt isn't known to believe the supernatural, but with this happening, anything is possible. The kids, in the suits, might be possessing the animatronics. Just then I heard the laugh again. Freddy was in the kitchen. I was scared. I was extremely scared now. A few minutes later, the clock rang 6 AM. I quickly ran towards the exit. Just as I was gonna exit, I paused. 'Phone guy' I thought. I went to the backstage. It smelled like something died in there. I found were the odor was coming from. A freddy suit. I took off the mask, to reveal a man with his face bloody and messed up. He was dead. I felt tears in my eyes. I slowly walked out the building.