5th night

I sat down, thinking about phone guy. I felt bad about him. Just then I heard the phone ring.
I then remembered taking him out the suit and laying him on the ground. I quickly answered the phone. What I heard would haunt me the rest of my life. What I heard was demonic sounds. It sounded like a demon answered the phone.i stood in complete silence for an hour. When I realized it was 1:22 AM, I knew I wasn't ok. I flipped on the camera. No one was in there places. Foxy was running down the hall. I closed the door. When he left, I opened it back up, just to see Bonnie there. I closed it back down. I then saw Freddy in the kitchen and Chica in the corner. I opened up the door Bonnie was. I closed the left door due to chica. I had to close the right door because of foxy. I then saw Freddy in the hallway. I had to close BOTH doors because of chica and Bonnie. I was scared. I didn't think I was gonna make mit.then I was Freddy in the corner. I then made the ultimate decision and closed both doors, pulled out my phone, and called sally. "Hello you've reached Sally Schmidt, I'm currently unavailable at the moment. Please leave a message and I'll reach you as soon as possible." I can't believe It! I'm about to die and I got her voicemail!! I just left a message.
"Hi, Sally... I'm in uh... Danger... Come as soon as possible... And if I don't make it, make sure this place gets it! No matter what, get this place shut down!just then, the power ran out. The doors opened and the lights turned off. This was the end. I was gonna die.

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Loud screeching came out of Freddy's mouth. Before I knew it, I was being dragged down the hallway, by a robot bear.