Night 3

I was waiting in the office for the phone call. Since the man on the other end didn't say his name, I'll just call him phone guy for now. I then heard the phone ring. I picked up the phone. ''Hello, hello?"
"Yeah...hi"
"Hey you're doing great! Most people don't last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died."
"Of course." I said sarcastically. "Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight."
What???
"Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead!"
"What's that gonna do?"
"You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they'll think that you're an empty costume instead."
He had a point.
"Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that."
😒
"It's best just not to get caught."
"Yeah...heh"
"Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side."
"Bye"
I flipped up the camera. Bonnie and chica were both gone.
I then turned to pirate cove to reveal a fox character staring at me
I stood in silence. I then didn't give a care. I flipped the camera down. I saw Bonnie at the door. I closed it. I really wasn't so scared anymore. Bonnie left, so I released the door i then opened up the camera and checked pirate cove. The pirate fox was gone. I looked for him all over the building. Then finally looked at the hallway. The fox character was running down the hall. I shrieked in fear. I quickly closed the right door. Then I heard banging on the door. It took a while to calm down. Just as I finally calmed down, I heard a creepy evil laugh. I turned up the camera, and looked at the stage. Freddy wasn't there.

I yelled in panic. I looked in the dining area. I didn't see him at first, but I looked closer and saw two little white pupils. I didn't like this one little bit. I flipped the camera down.
I saw chica in the door way, so I closed the door. Then a few seconds later I heard the bell ring 6 AM. I was filled with joy. I skipped out happily.