¥1¥

As I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, If I should die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to ta--ke, I come for, I lay back, I'm bout mine you know that, I rag racing zoom zoom, In a rush too get all that, Its my heart, I die hard, Through ya hood and all that, If you real you'd recognize, All I do is Grind and Pray ~ August Alsina

Star

I was outside in the street corner working the night shift instead of me working by the liqour store, since Boss wanted to out me on the corner instead of Lionel.... Damn I hate when Boss switches up our positions, like usually I'm supposed to be working behind the liqour store but tonight I had to work the corner Becuz Lionel's bitch ass girlfriend Flora's water broke and probably right now she pushing out a damn baby!

I mean I ain't like complaining cuz I gotta work the corner, I'm juss like damn I like my behind the liqour store, cuz out here on the corner fucking cops be lurking and shit. I ain't got no time to get my ass arrested cuz I don't wanna become nobody bitch... Even thought that wouldn't happen anyway cuz I got hands.. And a gun.

"So how much do you want man I asked with a huff in my voice".

"Let me get like two packets of this shit Rii here the nigga said to me". I rolled my eyes as he smiled at me licking his lips starring me up and down. This nigga betta stop that shit, I ain't got no fucking time for a relationship... Huh fuck that! All I'm worried about is getting my money, keeping boss in his good graces, and showing all these other wanna be female and male drug dealers what a real hustler is...

Aiight... Here, now gon! I said looking around handing him his packets". He stuffed the two packets in his pocket and licked his lips while walking closer to me. I backed away reaching for my gun, I was gonna end this nigga if he got closer to me.

He stopped and looked down at my hand, he scoffed and backed and smirked. This nigga think I'm playing... The fuck!

"What the fuck you laughing at! You betta back the fuck up, I gave you yo shit now gon bitch! I said looking at him, graipping my gun". He shook his head and smiled, I smiled back sarcastically then flipped him off with my other hand.

"Chill Star... I was juss playing... Damn, I know yo ass crazy I ain't tryna die he said back walking back to his car". I scoffed and ungripped my gun and out all my shit up. I was done for the night, no more dealing for me.. It was already 3 a.m and I was tired as hell! I'm taking my ass home...

At the crib.....

When I got home I opened up my glass white door and went to my downstairs closet and put my suitcase in the closet. After that I went upstairs to take me a nice long shower, I got in the shower and washed my body and got all the stank of weed, crack, cocaine and other stuff of my body. When I was done I wrapped my towel around my body and lotioned up. I threw on some black boy shorts, and a long white tee and some white and black knee-high socks...

I was hungry as hell, I could hear my stomach growling so u went downstairs to my kitchen and looked in the ice box. I pulled out some leftover fettuccine Alfredo and warmed it up... After it was nice and hot like u liked it, I went to my living room and sat on my couch and watched t.v... I watched and episode of finding Carter and ate, when I was finished eating u put my bowl in the kitchen, turned the t.v off and headed upstairs...

I got upstairs to my room and saw my phone flash, I checked it and saw I had a text message. It was from Red... My fuck buddy... He wanted some sex from me tonight.... I really wasn't in the mood, so I texted him back no.

Red: Star.... I'm horny girl

Me: So what u want me to do?

Red: Come on girl

Me: Boy not tonight. I'm not in tha mood?!

Red: Well too fucking bad, open yo door I'm at it!

Me: The fuck??

That's when I heard banging on my door. I rolled my eyes and kicked my bed and yelled.... I really didn't want to do this but he was already here... Damn!!

"Damn!!!!! I yelled throwing my arms up walking downstairs". I looked through the peep hole and saw Red's stupid ass standing right there. I mentally cussed him out then swung the door wide open, scaring him a lil.

"Damn Star, don't be scaring me like that girl he said walking in the house". I said whatever and shut the door, walking over to him with a attitude.. He looked at me and smiled, licking his lips and shaking his head approvingly. It was pissing me off for some reasoning, I don't like being looked at.

"What the fuck are you looking at?!? I asked crossing my arms".

"Damn Star chill out! Come here girl he said grabbing my waist and pulling us together". I put my hands on his chest keeping distance, he smirked and kissed my cheek. I squirmed and he gripped me tighter, I juss stopped squirming and stood there. He started kissing on my neck, making me smile a lil, I threw my head back as he sucked my neck making me gasp...

He smiled on my neck and bit me making me scream. That shit hurt like a bitch, I slapped him in his face and got out his grip walking upstairs. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around throwing me over his shoulder carrying me upstairs to the bedroom. I slapped his back playfully, now I was in the mood he slapped my butt making me jump on his shoulder....

We got it my room and he walked in throwing me on the bed, then he walked over to the door and shut it, locking it too. Oh shit!

Comment, vote, share

Hiii guys. New story, hope you guys like it!!

Kisses love ya!!!