¥3¥

And baby we dont need a bed, No ooh, Don't need master room, Don't need to set the mood, She like yea... Yeaaa, One touch one touch, She gon give me all the love she's ready so ready, She ready so I am Ready, I feel it coming on strong its so heavy, She ready so I'm Ready ~ Chris Brown ft Fabulous

Red

After Star said that little smart comment I smirked to myself... That girl know she can't resist my dick, its to strong... Dick game to fucking strong! But nah foreal, I do have some feelings for Star... We've known eachother for two years and we have always been juss fuck buddies... I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I mean Star is a great girl and she's super fine as fuck! It juss takes the right nigga to hold her down, and I think I juss might be that nigga.... No I know I'm that nigga.

As soon as Star left i went and took a shower and put on some clothes... Yes I had some change of clothes over Star's house... Cuz I come over a lot so we can fuck. But that's gonna stop, well we gonna fuck but I'm gonna fuck her as my woman. But I put on some different clothes, which was my black outfit with a gold chain, studs and left my curls...

I went downstairs and looked up on the internet how to cook a fancy ass dinner for us to eat and everything.... I almost burnt that shit! But it came out right.... Thank god! I fixed up her dining room with roses, candles and everything.... All the gushy shit. I really wanted to impress Star tonight, I was really falling for her and I wanted to be with her..
. I juss hope that she don't shut me down, cuz if she does..... Then damn!

Star

At the Trap...

After the meeting was over it was maybe about 9 o clock becuz me and Kali went to help the others gather all the other drugs for the next drop.... It was a lot of fucking work.. I juss wanted to come home, take a nice long shower, eat some good food and get knocked..

"Dang today was fucking tiring on god! I huffed walking to the parking lot".

"Foreal Star, man boss wants kidding when he said there was gonna be a lot more work going on around here since Toby got caught Kali said back leaning up against her car".

Kalian "Kali" Richards is my best friend. We been best friends ever since 8th grd and were 21 and 22 now, and still best friends... She's the one who got into the trap business with me when I was 17, she didn't know about it at first but once she got paid her first bank-roll, she was on board.... I still remeber what she said to me after Boss handed her, her money...

"Oh hell fucking yea!!! Star you ain't tell me that I was gonna be getting this much fucking money... Like damn!!!! Turn the fuck up, I can get a new weave with this!!!"