¥4¥

Yo bitch call me big daddy, Tell that bitch I'm big daddy, When I hit the lot I don't get the lil bit, Nigga I'll go and get the big daddy, Pick a bitch up in the big daddy, Big face Rollin that's a big daddy, Got ya bitch callin me big daddy, When I pull up all the hoes call me big daddy... Nigga I'm big daddy ~ Nicki Minaj ft Meek Mill

Dayton

A week later....

"Dayton! Get yo ass up nigga, we gotta go! My big brother Ravion yelled shaking me".

"Damn nigga.. I'm up, I'm up! I said rolling over".

"You betta get the fuck up before I have to beat yo ass, we can't be late so get the fuck up! Ravion yelled again before walking out my room".

I groaned and raised up out my bed and yawned, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, I looked sleepy as fuck.. I laughed at myself and washed my face then brushed my teeth... Today me and Ravion were going to this dudes house for sum I can't really remember. I'm Dayton Bridges, I'm 22yrs old, I'm from Compton California and I'm a trouble maker.. Well not really but Im known in the streets.

10mins later...

After I did my hygiene, I actually took a shower too. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into my room. I dried off my body and put on some black jeans, and a green T-shirt with my green Nike's. I put in one of my earring studs and grabbed my black hat and left out my room.. When I got downstairs I saw my lil niece Remi and nephew Raymond eating breakfast and Tyia sitting on the couch.

Tyia is Ravion's girlfriend and she watches Remi and Raymond while me and him go out to handle our business. I walked into the kitchen and kissed Remi's cheek and touched Raymond's head then grabbed me a banana. I said hi to Tyia and she smiled and I got on my phone waiting for Ravion.

"How this nigga gon tell me to hurry up but he ain't even down here ready to go I laughed to myself looking at my phone, eating my banana".

"Oh shut up Dayton, he said you were taking to long and Remi and Raymond wanted some candy so he'll be right back Tyia said folding clothes".

I scoffed and ate the rest of my banana. I put my phone and then Remi came up to me and reached her little hands out for me to pick her up. I smirked at her for a second then picked her up and looked at her cute little face. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Uncwle D, where are ywou and dwaddy goin agwain she asked me playing in my hair". She looked so cute, she was my lil angel being 3 she was spoiled by me, her dad and her mom... So was Raymond. I looked at her and smiled then told her, I knew she didn't understand but I told her anyway.

"Where juss going to meet some friends babygirl.. We'll be back before you know it ight babe I said to her". She smiled and nodded, then the front door opened and in walked Ravion with a bag of candy. Remi jumped out my arms and her and Raymond charged over to Ravion and jacked the bag of candy and ran.