¥5¥

They say what goes around, comes around and I know I made mistakes, and you forgave me how, I don't understand you know I'm trying the best I can, I guess its consequences when you dealing with sin, And even sacrificed yo friends over me, All them nights in the club turned to nights with me, Its like the same ole story out yo diary, Memories never fade but only out time will see, Hope to see you with me cuz (My heart beats for you, girl you know you are the one, Are you mad at me, Girl I know I made mistakes... I know I fucked up, My heart beats... For you baby, Ima go ahead and scream it loud, But if you leave that's sum I can't control.... So let's do it one last time.... For the Road) ~ Tyga ft Chris Brown

Dayton

Two days later...

Man its been two days since I seen lil bhaddie Star, and I still can't get lil Mama out my mind. After me and Ravion left from Tino's crib, we headed back to our place to check up on Tyia, Remi and Raymond... When we pulled into the driveway there was nice ass Mercedes Benz sitting in it... We was both like the fuck!

"The fuck... Who the fuck is this? Rav asked turning off the car".

"Shit nigga I don't know I said getting out the car".

We both walked up to the door and walked in. When we got inside we saw... Taylor, Rav's bitchy ass babymomma. She's so fucking irky as shit, she did my brother wrong as fuck too! When she was with him and they was messing around, her thottie ass was also sceeming around with another nigga. Then her ass got pregnant and she didnt know who the father was..... Typical hoe problems, but Rav was happy that both Remi and Raymond was his... He really wanted kids, but now he has Tyia and she's way better than Taylor.

"Oh fuck! Rav sighed". I giggled a little Becuz Rav hated when Taylor showed up to the house unannounced, which is like always. She was holding Remi in her lap while Ray was playing on her phone.. I'm guessing.

Rav walked over to Tyia who was mean mugging Taylor for real, Tyia didn't like Taylor either cuz Taylor tried to fight Tyia cuz she was having the kids call her mommy. So stupid I know.