¥6¥

You will be mine (You will, You willEven if your somebody elses, Girl not for long... Not for long, Cuz I'm your type, If you got the wrong impression, Girl not for long (Unh Unh) Girl not for long.... ~ B.o.B ft Trey Songz

Star

I woke up to the sound of my damn phone going off... It was my alarm. I was late for sum cuz I set an alarm for it, but I didn't wanna get up... I looked at my phone still half asleep then put my head back down in my pillow.... The damn thing kept ringing so I started getting frustrated...

"Ugh!!! Damn it! I groaned turning over grabbing my phone, turning off the alarm".

I groaned and raised up out of bed yawning, and stretching. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to do my daily hygiene routine, then I started my shower and grabbed me a towel..

15mins later.....

After I took my shower and washed my hair, I wrapped my towel around my body and let my hair curly and dripping... My hair is naturally curly so when its wet it goes that way, but I straighten it cuz it looks more mysterious to me... Yep.. Anyway I dried off my body and then wrapped my towel around my head, then went to my underwear drawer and got out some underwear and bra...

After I put on my underclothes and lotioned up, I went to my closet and went through it... I found my fly ass London outfit, I put it on and went to the mirror..... Like Dayum I was fine! I smiled and went to get my flat irons to do my hair, I let the wet towel off my hair and it was curly and wavy....

After I finished straightening my hair, I added a lil lip gloss and eyeliner. Then I grabbed my white platium Jordan's and headed out...

At Kali's crib....

After I got to Kali's house, I parked my car in her driveway and got out my mustang... I walked up to her door and knocked.. I waited maybe about 5mins then Tia, Kali's oldest daughter came to the door..

"Oh hey Aunt Star Tia said to me smiling".

"Hey girl, where yo momma at? I asked hugging Tia".

"Oh she in the kitchen Tia said back looking at her phone".

Ok thanks babygirl I said walking to the kitchen".

I went to the kitchen and I found Kali's ass frosting cupcakes, with ballons and shit all over the place... Oh did I forget to tell you that today was Kali's son Axion's birthday... Well yea he's turning 2.. And im helping her with the party.. Yay!

"Damn girl... You show is going all out I smirked grabbing a cupcake".

"Oh shit! Star you scared the fuck outa me! Kali yelled turning around with frosting on her lips".

I completely died after that. I fell to the ground dying of laughter.. This bitch was actually eating some of her sons cupcakes... Typical Kali. After I was done laughing I helped Kali Ick g up the cupcakes and blow up the ballons with a little help from Tia... It was actually fun..

2hrs later.....

After me, Kali and kinda Tia finished putting the decorations and stuff together for Axion's party, I had to leave for a little bit to go check on the trap... But I'd be back before Axion blows out his candles, can't miss my nephews 2nd birthday you only get one...