Part whatever this is (im too lazy to check)

Hey I hope yall are having a better day than i am. And pls dont correct me on my spelling or grammar I no longer have any respect for this language after that 3 paged essay on the Norman Conquest that I had to do yesterday. Anyways we getting to the juicy bit!!!!!

"Hey Blue? Do you wanna go to Paris with me?" Lila asked. 

So I'm guessing none of yall expected that, unless you have read all the tags I added and love a good Lila story. This is how it all started.

It had all begun 3 months after Marinette had been adopted by the Parkers, she was just sitting in her blue room, making designs for her barbies. She had been 12 at that time, almost thirteen, going through the system for almost half a year, always running away or doing something to stay away from the foster parents that tried to adopt her. After all, her past wasn't an easy one and a really sensitive topic. Anytime someone talked about it, she would give them the cold shoulder for a day.

That day, a ninja type guy fell into her open window. Mari was about to scream before he tried to attack her. She dodged until she was backed up into the corner. A dead end.

"What do you want with me!?" she shouted at the assassin. No reply. Instead he threw a punch but she blocked and grabbed one of her dolls. The bluenette wacked the doll in to his head with such force that he crumpled onto the floor like a rag doll. For a split-second she was trying to process everything that had happened. That was a moment that she couldn't afford to lose. A white cloth was placed on her mouth as she breathed in its scent and fell asleep.

Marinette woke up in a black room, tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth. Great. Stuck in the middle of who knows where at who knows when on the worst day ever. Thats when Mari felt it. Her phone was still in her pocket. Huh, idiots. They seriously forgot to remove her phone. She tried to pry it out using her fingers and succeeded. But then it slipped out and fell onto the floor. Mari slumped into her seat. 

Someone entered the room, it was a girl her age and a woman who looked exactly like the girl. The girl looked like she had been crying about something while grief was written all over the lady's face. The girl introduced herself as Lila Al-ghul and the woman as Talia Al-ghul, the mother and sister of the Demon heir, damian Al-ghul, who wasn't here that day. Busy with his father they said. Marinette stayed with them for 3 days and surprisingly learned a couple techniques, like blending into shadows and dodging any attack and its counterattack, the art of hiding weapons away from metal detectors and telling if someone is lying.

After that, they stayed in touch and Talia was like a third mother figure to her, after the person that took care of her most of her life and her Foster mother. Lila was like her sister and when she met Damien, her crush, she became a bit happier and also opened up about her painful past and the people she lost.

"Yeah sure! I'll come with you to Paris!!!" the sweet 'cinnamon' roll replied.

Finally done!!!! Im gonna sleep now but please give me some more ideas for what happens in Paris!!!!