Chapter 6

3 months after Marinette had arrived  in Paris

Life was great. Bunch of friends. Turned into another superhero after being Arachnid and a pro hero in training. While staying with Lila and Damian at the League's lair, she had learned a bunch of languages, including French so she spoke fluently with the others. However it did take her a long time to lower her walls around them and stop using the batglare that Damian taught her.  But she kept some of her izuku attributes since the two became great friends and she forced him and Baku home into the same room and wouldn't unlock it until they became friends. (For once it worked) So bakuhoe is now the overprotective older brother that marinette never wanted to have. She once had to take out a tracking device that he put on her phone, and dads away helped him out it in!!!!

Back to Paris. Marinette's first friend was nino. He was this kid who liked music and always wore a cap. Then there was Alya (should I make Alya nice in this? Someone please answer.) her bestie. Lila was always her number one but until Mari trusted her enough, she couldn't tell them about her. However, Nino was actually a descendant of a league member and his family is part of the the league's Parisian Branch so the two train together and talk about all the bad stuff they had to do. So then she gained another overprotective older brother figure. Adrien has a crush on Mari and Ladybug but she only sees him as a friend. So he's a really jealous cat but he might become good we'll see. Peter Parker tho knows nothing of the league but Tony took him under his wing and has already given him his new suit.

*yall im so excited I'm gonna see the new Spider-Man: No Way Home the day it comes out!!!!*

Mari was on the phone with Lila while walking in the park with Nino. The assassin was on speaker and the two girls were laughing about an inside joke that Nino totally didn't understand. So when Lila had to leave, Mari explained it too Nino.

"So that's why she needed a parrot and a walking cane!!! Her mother asked for a special Gabriel Agreste Handbag for her!!! Who knew that would happen to her! Damn Lila is so creative she-"

"What can this Lila girl do?" Alya asked, appearing out of nowhere with Adrien next to her.

"Oh just a friend of mine," Mari replied nonchalantly. Alya obviously bought it and began talking about a new topic.

"Anyways... Apparently we're going on a trip to Gotham City in two weeks! Bruce Wayne is fully funding the trip because his son wanted to see his girlfriend who is actually in our year!!! Gurl isn't that exciting! A girl in our school knows Bruce Wayne's youngest son! And they're dating!!!"

Marinette and Nino both tried really hard to suppress their smiles but couldn't and began laughing like maniacs. Alya and Adrien were super confused about their reason for laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Adrien asked. When the two had calmed down a bit, Nino responded, "well you see..."

This is how Damian managed to get his dad to let him bring his girlfriends class over.

Damian: Father I want you to pay for the Francois DuPont high school to come here.

Bruce: Sure Damian.

Damian: Now before you say no I have- wait what? Ok then, Titus, let's go.

Jason: Did he just say yes!?

Dick: Bruce won't even let me get new gym equipment!

Tim: It's too early for this lemme have mah coffee before yall start this shit!

Lila who came to visit: mumbles Miss her so much don't cha Dami

Alfred: Treat her right Master Damian.

Titus: Woof!

Hey guys also do yall want Alya and adrien to be nice?

Please respond!