Chapter 11

The plane landed after... well... let's just say a very long time. The class got off the plane and just went to the hotel. Nothing interesting happened during that time. Yes Lila lied and stuff but I wanna get to the TEAAAAAA. 

Dang it just started raining all of a sudden and I freaked out

Anyways, Ms Bustier was informing them of their hotel rooms, which we will know after this. Suddenly, the demon slayer theme song echoed through the reception. Marinette suddenly grabbed her phone, her face lighting up, and started the call. Now we shall pretend  that Tanjiro has a phone!

"Tanjiro! Hey! How r u doing dude?" Mari basically screamed.

"So... I might have met Kibutsuji Muzan, the Demon leader and two of the twelve kizuki! Almost died both times, Nezuko is ok, still a demon but fine. I met two of my new friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke and now we are training to become stronger at the Hashira HQ!"

"Dang! I'll tell you about what's happened to me later! See ya for now!"

Mari hung up and just continue on like nothing happened. The class stared at her with open mouths.

"Who or what was that?" Alya asked. Even Nino and Lila looked confused as she had never told them about it. Actually, nobody except for the people there knew about Tanjiro and Marinette's meeting. 

Mari just looked at them with the sweet innocent smile she had been hiding behind the whole time, "It's nothing! Just a friend of mine who has very vivid dreams. He likes to tell me all about them because my uhhh brother was a therapist!"technically that wasn't a complete lie. She had a brother, he just would have been a horrible therapist

Just realised that there is the word rapist in therapist

"But you don't have a brother! You're an only child!" Someone shouted. At that second Marinette felt like using her spidermight, hero training and assassin moves to torture the person who said that. But as the bluenette's soon-to-be-sister-in-law, Lila could tell how badly Mari wanted to kill them and had to change the subject quickly. So she built up her snobby bitch voice and shrieked.

"Anyways! Did you know that I personally know the Waynes! I met them during a fundraiser for homeless children that I planned. They were so impressed that the youngest Wayne fell in love with me! Damiboo and I were planning on announcing it when we were 18 but I guess it wouldn't hurt for you guys! My most dearest friends! To know!" she lied.

Omg I can't right now! I can't believe I made her lie about dating her brother! And his girlfriend is literally standing two feet away already angry at one comment. Let's hope she won't die.

"Omg that is so cool Lila! So does that mean that you can take us to the Wayne Manor!? And will we get a special and exquisite tour of Wayne enterprises?!" They asked.

Lila was drowning in questions while just thinking about how gross it all was.

Omg they bought that! Ewwww how can they imagine me dating my dumbass of a brother for fuck's sake! We're twins and look exactly the same as each other! And have they never seen the news before?! Demon brat isn't interested in dating anyone! Not to mention how they are basically just clinging to me for my money and fame! Because apparently everyone knows me! Disgusting absolutely disgusting! Just a bunch of frauds pretending to like me for who I am while expecting money or gifts or popularity everyday! As chloe says, ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!

"Wait! Mari? What are you doing here?"