Chapter 4

Shit.

Shit shit shit shit.

Tony's here.

And he'll probably send her home.

Well. No time to die. And at that, Mari tried to run, but she was sealed off by a crowd of tony stark fangirls and boys. 

"NOT TO WORRY!!! I AM HERE!!!" a powerful voice shouted. 

"You're late All Might," Marinette snapped. She already had the worst possible day ever, having to walk all the way here just to fight a villain and save a boy. Seriously, what a drag. Everyone began crowding around allmight  now so Tony managed to get to her and dragged her to a quiet area.

"What the hell were you thinking Mari!? You could have died right then!!! What would Peter say about that!? You're powers can't save you all the time! Yes I know that you and your brother were Spider-Man and Arachnid (pretty cool huh?) but-" Tony was interrupted by a smol bwocolli boy.

"E-excuse me sir? I'm sorry for cutting in or anything but I just wanted to say that without this girl's help, my friend would have died at the hand of that villain and I would have died trying to save him. So please don't punish her because of me and my idiot friend." 

Tony decided to let it go for his sake, "Fine but since you're staying for a couple months, I want you to go to UA alright?" And Marinette did. Using her spidermight and spider tingle and the other spider shit, she got into UA high school along with Deku. She knows about AFO and OFA cause Tony has lots of tech at his disposal and All Might told her and Deku when he got his quirk. BTW the UA entry exam was 2 months after they first met. And Marinette swore to protect the lil bean she now calls her son for the rest of her life.

5 months after they got in-

"Stark-san! Hurry up we're gonna go shopping now!" Round face shook Mari and she was brought back to reality. They hurried up to Mina and the rest of the girls and then rode in the car that Todoroki bought Mina with Endeavour's card in hand. (courtesy of Shoto Todoroki wanting to annoy his dad) But every couple of minutes, Marinette kept on looking behind her shoulder, feeling as though someone was following her. She had been feeling like this ever since she had walked out of the dorms.

The girls arrived at the mall and went their separate ways, deciding to meet up in 5 hours at the Cat Cafe on the third floor. The bluenette wandered around browsing for fashion materials and accessories and inspiration for her hero themed collection of everyday clothes. 

'Tingle'

Her spidey tingle activated and she caught the hand about to touch her. The blue-eyed girl turned around to meet emerald green ones. Those of her best friend/childhood kidnapper.

"Haven't gotten rusty I see," the unknown girl joked. Marinette was furious right now.

"Shut up you fucking asshole. That's the first thing you say to your bestie that you haven't seen in years? I swear Talia was an idiot to make two of you." Marinette spoke angrily but calmly, which scared Lila more than batsy's batglare. Then Mari hugged her while pouting. The two spent the next 2 hours catching up on all the hot goss, like her grandpa dying and the two being sent to Brucie and becoming vigilantes. Then it was the future ladybug's turn. Her parents' death, Arachnid and Spiderman, Tanjiro and Nezuko, Class 1A and fighting the sludge monster 7 months ago. 

It was time to reunite with Momo, Ochaco, Mina, Tsu and Hagakure. The girls saw each other at the cafe and Mari intruduced Lila Al-ghul Wayne to them and it turns out that she was famous in Japan just like Mari because both their dads' are billionaires so they got along really well. Until Lila asked Marinette a really surprising question.

"Hey Blue? Do wanna come with me to Paris?"

Also I have started another book full of anime crossovers please go read it bai cookies!