Chapter 3

The next day was absolutely exhausting. Marinette had to walk all the way to Musutafa to see all her favourite heroes, Eraserhead, Kamui Woods, Midnight, Mt lady and All might (i almost put eraserhead twice cause he's my favourite) fighting a weird sludge villain. (this is for plot reasons) Well not exactly fighting, more like eraser fighting while the rest figure out a plan and then all might flying high in the sky towards them. Then she saw it, there was an angry dog, maybe a pomeranian stuck in the sludge thing. Wait no its actually a human being!!!

"Kacchan!!!" a voice shouted from behind her. Marinette quickly turned around to see a boy with broccoli hair in a middle school uniform. He seemed to be scared that his friend was stuck in the monster. Mari's eyes widened when he was actually gonna run off to save his friend and she used all her spidermight to stop him before turning him around to face her.
"Hey! You could have died! Don't do that!" the bluenette shouted, but not too loudly since he was already afraid.
"But-" Marinette interrupted him with a, "What I meant was don't run off without a plan, now here's what we're gonna do." And with that, the two make a great plan that totally won't fail.

If yall were expecting sarcasm then you really underestimate Marinette's plan making skills!

Despite everyone's shouts for her to come back, Marinette ran towards the villain that had 'Kacchan' in it and began shouting at it.

"Are you serious about that!? Sure green, great idea... but that type of green?! It looks like something that rats would swim in- wait no! Even rats wouldn't touch that horrible color! And talking about appearance, you really need a name! Like are you really just gonna keep on going round suffocating people and doing all that tiring hard work of being a supervillain when nobody knows you? Imagine being called 'Slime Guy' for the rest of your life!!! Every villain would be laughing at you because of such a horrible name! Now Dabi! That's a good name! Sad that it's already taken. (yes dis girl knows toya todoroki) Like seriously!!!! Now!"

The still unkown broccoli boy threw his bag into the monster thing's eye and it began howling in pain. The villain not the eye because if yall didnt know, eyes can't scream.

"Eraser! bottle!" Mari screamed, for some odd reason, Shota Aizawa did exactly what the 16 year old wanted and gave her an empty bottle. (cause everybody carries empty bottles on their person all the time) Izuku then grasped the monster and made a hole so that katsuki can breathe, just like in the episode, and pulled him out. Mari took the bottle from dadzawa and sucked the thing into it. of course she closed it and put it into deku's now empty bag. The crowd cheered when a bunch of teenagers helped a pro hero save a kid faster than a group of pros could. Marinette quickly gave Shota the bottle before running off. Lets hope THAT doesnt happen again.

But then THAT happened and the blue-eyed girl tried to hide her face. A private jet appeared and a man famously known as Tony fucking Stark hopped out. Even in a city full of quirks Tony could spot mari and he charged at her like the flash. 

"MARINETTE F"launguage!!!"OREST PARKER STARK!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? YOU"VE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS AND YOU ALREADY BEEN IN A LIFE ENDANGERING SITUATION TWICE!!!!"

Whats gonna happen now that tony hath arrived?

Find out next time on dragon ball su- I gotta stop watching that anime.