Another introduction

It all makes sense now

What she said last night was the reason why she was acting odd.

We did know each other at some point....but how will i react when i see her today?

Now that i know we used to have something between us, wouldn't it be akward?

She has feelings for me, the only thing is........i don't feel anything in return.

Believe me. Saebyeok is an amazing person, and a very attractive one too. But i know nothing about her. The questions we asked while we were on her car aren't that personal to the point i know every detail about her.

I guess for now i have to keep this information to myself and deal with it. I can't leave that poor girl to suffer like she did two years ago.

ˋ°•*⁀➷. * ˚ ✦.

"Gi-hun, I don't know what to do anymore. It's almost 6PM and she isn't home yet" Saebyeok said with a slight panic in her tone.

Saebyeok and Gi-hun are in a restaurant nearby Cheol and Addam's school, drinking. The two decided to meet up after Gi-hun received an emergency text from the girl. Apparently, he was in Korea by the time she texted him so he came as soon as he could to see what was wrong.

"Who are you talking about exactly?" He raised an eyebrow as Saebyeok slowly turned her head to his direction.

"Nabi. I'm talking about Geun Nabi Gi-hun, weren't you paying attention to my text?!" She whisper yelled to the man who only shifted in his seat.

"Kid, I'm sorry to say this but like i said....Nabi's long gone. Maybe you just got a dream about her and you believed she's back or you're hallucinating" Gi-hun said.

"For the fifth time Seong Gi-hun. I am not hallucinating. Nabi. Is. Alive." Saebyeok dug her finger on the table as she muttered the last three words.

She was getting frustrated at this point. She knew Gi-hun was the only one that could help her. But how can that be possible if this man wouldn't believe a single thing she said.

"Saebyeok, how could you prove that someone who you saw die a long time ago be alive?" He asked while trying to not anger the girl even more.

"I don't know okay? All that i can say right now is that Nabi and i have been hanging out with each other for almost a week. And now, I'm over here stressing out because she hasn't answered any of my calls or anyone's as a matter of fact and I'm worried that something bad happened to her" she said as her tone started to go calmer.

"Okay okay, one at a time. First of all if Nabi is alive I'm pretty sure she can protect herself but secondly, how did you make sure that the girl you've been hanging out with is actually her?" Gi-hun asked.

"It's hard to explain. But apparently two years ago she was brought to a hospital drenched in blood with three stab wounds on her back. Not only that, her mother also said that she was wearing a tuxedo at the time, just like what we all wore after the fifth game" She watched as Gi-hun scratched his bold red hair in confusion and he looked at her seriously as if he was reading her expressions to see if Saebyeok was lying, causing her to roll her eyes.

"That's it? That's what made you sure she was her?"

"Give me a moment" Saebyeok said after reaching for her phone and quickly searching for some of Sena's modelling pictures and giving it to the man in front of her.

"Here, her name is Sena Lee. She's the adopted daughter of two doctors named Lee Minjun and Lee Da-Eun. Both of them are the ones who took care of this girl while she was brought in their hospital. Not long after, they decided to addopt her since they couldn't find any of Sena's relatives. Belive me now?"