Chapter 1

POV Xanxus:

I'm walking with the shark looking for the trash, Ottabio, since he has acting stranger than usual the last days. He possibly is doing things behind my back, well if he is I will just kill the trash and look for a new Cloud Officer.

Squalo: Voi, shitty boss!

Xanxus: What the fuck do you want shark?

Squalo: Is that Ottabio?

He asks while pointing some dead body in the floor. Did that trash get killed? Well, he deserved it, now who the fuck killed him?

Xanxus: Let's go shark.

We approach Ottabio's body and then I realize that there is another body, this one alive, there, it seems of a kid around 4 years old covered in blood and grabbing a knife-like dagger with his hand.

Xanxus: Seems like the trash was killed by a little kid.

Squalo: Voi, how's that possible!?

Xanxus: Dunno. Oi, kid wake up!

I shout at the kid expecting him to wake up, but in doing so he flinches and shots up awake confused. After some kind of recognition shows in his face, probably remembering that he killed Ottabio, he looks up at us.

???: Who are you?

I realize that he is British or something from the accent so I answer him in English.

Xanxus: I'm Xanxus and this is the shark-

I start, while getting interrupted by the shark.

Squalo: My name's not shark is Squalo.

Xanxus: Shut up! Anyway, I'm the boss of the man you just killed.

???: Sorry?

Xanxus: It doesn't matter. Now tell us if something strange happened when you killed him.

???: Um, well... When I attacked him some kind of weird flame appeared in the knife.

Xanxus: What color was it?

???: It was purple.

Xanxus: Great, since now you're the new Cloud Officer of the Varia.

???: Uh, what?

Squalo: VOI! Shitty boss you can't be serious!? He's just a kid.

Xanxus: Bel is a kid too and you know the rules. Now tell us your name.

???: I don't really know it, but my relatives call me boy or freak.

Xanxus: Uh...

I look at the shark to see him shocked, well I'm a bit too who calls someone of his family like that and didn't even think about telling him his name.

Xanxus: Well, for now I will call you Kid until we found out your name or until we make a code name for you.

Kid (Harry): Okay, um... sir, what is the Varia?

Xanxus: Shark explain.

Squalo: The Varia is an elite independent assassination squad under the Vongola Famiglia, a Famiglia from the Mafia.

Kid: Mafia?

Squalo: Yes, the mafia.

Kid: And you kill people?

Squalo: Voi, have a problem with that?

Kid: Uh... no, will I have to kill people too?

Xanxus: First, you would train and also will have to put your division in order. After that, yes you will have to do missions where you will have to kill.

Kid: Oh... 'kay.

Xanxus: Right, how old are you kid?

Kid: I'm 6 years old, I will be 7 in the 31st of July.

6 almost 7 years?! He seems a 4-year-old.

Squalo: That's next month, maybe you will get along with Bel, he is 8.

Xanxus: Shark, why the fuck do you think that will work?!

Squalo: Eh, right, Bel is a bit psychotic.

Xanxus: Let's go kid.

I take Kid and put him in my arms so as to go faster and we go to the Varia Headquarters.

First to Lussuria to do a medical check-up and then I will have to pay Mammon to find something about Kid.

POV Lussuria:

I was sorting out some things in medical when suddenly boss and Squalo enter with, is that a kid? I didn't know boss kidnapped kids now. First Bel and now this one.

Xanxus: Trash, do a check-up in the kid.

Lussuria: Okay, but who is he?

Xanxus: The new Cloud Officer.

Lussuria: And Ottabio?

Xanxus: Dead, Kid killed him. Now do the check-up.

I start doing the check-up of the kid while boss and Squalo go somewhere else and this is horrible, I wonder what kind of people did this to him, at least he is now safe and asleep.

POV Mammon:

I was doing my paperwork when I hear someone knocking at the door, so I signal them to enter and I see that is Xanxus.

Mammon: Do you need something?

Xanxus: Some kid killed Ottabio and now he is the new Cloud Officer, but nobody told him his name. I need you to find it.

Mammon: I will need some money.

Xanxus: Done.

Mammon: Now take me to him, I need to see him first.

Xanxus: The trash is doing a check-up on him.

Mammon: I don't think he will take a lot of time to finish.

Xanxus: Whatever, let's go.