chappy one

Hiro
First day of school, I saw her (Vanellope) again *groans* I hate going to school, especially when she's my classmate... Or even a schoolmate! Because since I'm in a 3rd grade, she's my classmate. Until I got in high school, she's still in my sight. (Why is she always had a same school with me, class even)

Second day, At the morning... I walked down the stairs dizzily. Aunt Cass made me a breakfast.

She said "Oh, Hiro! Why are you waking up late?"

I said "At least, I woke up."

She said "no! You're always waking up late!"

I said "so..."

She yanked my left ear painfully.

I exclaimed "Ouch! Stop!"

She said "I'll stop If you promised to wake up early tomorrow."

I said "*sighs* Okay! I'll wake up early tomorrow." Raising my right hand.

Then she let go of my ear, which is still painful. (TBH I'm sick of it!!)

I took a quick shower and put my clothes and my hoodie, which is I always wear all the time.

I walked through my freaking school called "Disney High".
------
When I got in... Our freaking teacher crossed her arms while looking at me.

She said "well, well, guess who is late..."

I stared at my shoes, while listening at her nags.

Then, I noticed her (Vanellope) laughing while the teacher is nagging at me.

------
Teacher said "Go to your sit."

I said "where will I sit?" making the teacher gesture the empty chair.

She said while pointing the freaking chair "There, at the back. Beside Va--"

I cutted her off "Okay! Okay! I will sit down now..." (I know in this story, I'm impolite.)

I mumbled while sitting down "Just don't mention her freaking name... In front of me."

(Actually, aunt Cass' nags are worse than Ms. Chestnut, our adviser now)

------
At the subject MATH, oh I hate math, I rested my head over the desk and sleep. Actually, I wasn't in a good mood right now.

Suddenly, Vanellope said while shaking me "Hiro." making me wake up.

"what!?" I whispered/ yell.

"don't sleep at this subject." she said

"and why!?" I said while glaring at her.

"Our math teacher (Mr. Garnet) hates students who's sleeping at his class." she said

"how'd you... ?" I raised my brow.

"Hey, Flynn! How many times do I have to tell you... NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASS!!" Sir Garnet shouted at our classmate Flynn (char. In the movie Tangled) who's sleeping at the class.

"sorry teacher!" Flynn said.

"Don't be sorry, Go outside if you want to sleep!!" teacher shouted making Flynn sit properly, while Rapunzel was like 'tsk! Tsk!' while shooking her head.

I felt thankful to Vanellope, because without her, I would sleep outside the class... but I don't wanna say it to her. Coz I still hate her, swear!! Until now, I can't move on... You stupid! What are you talking about? You should be thankful to her!! Now my conscience were fighting in my brain.