chappy ten

Hiro
She's such a good at tricking a kidnapper, but that kidnapper, such a lanky jerk. But how come did he called as a kidnapper? Don't mind about that, Hiro. I suddenly did the karate kick at the kidnapper's back, which I was learned in martial arts since I'm... Oh You, stupid Hiro, don't think about that! Your'e gonna tell long story again! The kidnapper said "well, well, well! So you must be the hero?"
I said "Well, It's Hiro, not hero!"
He said "but I just said 'hero'!"
I said "really!? Spell it."
He said "okay, lemme think... Uhmm... H-E-R-O?" such a dumb guy.
I said while doing another karate kick "wrong!" as the lanky kidnapper threw at the wall. Glitchie was just jaw dropped while wet.
I joked at her "I think you're nominated at the Ice Bucket Challenge!" as she rolled her eyes.
She said "Lemme outta here!!"
I untied the ropes from both of her hands.
She said "thanks... And sorry about..."
I said "no time to apologize! I already forgive you."
She smiled and said "okay!"
Suddenly, another kidnapper pushed and tied both of us together in one long rope, which is we're both back to back.
When I looked around, there's more kidnappers than I expected.
I said "how many kidnappers are there?"
She said while counting "I... I dunno, It's little dark here, can you?"
I said "of course not, that's why i'm asking you."
I shouted to them "hey, nappers!"
"what?" they said in unison.
I said while chuckling "Can you count yourselves? Because... We can't see how many are you, guys." as Vanellope chuckle as well.
"okay!" they said and began counting each other while me and Glitchie were just laughing.
Kidnapper #4 said "hey, did you both... just Tricked us?"
She said "uhh... No?"
"okay then." he said and they continued counting each other as we're just laughing.
"we're all five here." kidnapper #3 said.
I said "well, can you please let us outta here?"
kidnapper #5 said "and why shall we do that?"
She said "if you don't, we had a phone to call the police."
Kidnapper #2 said "so..."
I said "And y'all be in the prison inside a hundred years."
Kidnapper #4 said "and..."
She said "You can't do anything inside except sleeping, eating, and to do hard activities."
Kidnapper #5 said "and then... "
I said "well... Uhmm... Your hair was being shaved, and it ended up bald and hairless."
They looked at each other and mumbled "what do I look like when I'm bald?" "you're horrible!" "nooo! I don't wanna be bald!" "do you think we should let them go?" "it's okay for me. How 'bout you guys?"
Kidnapper #1 said "Ok, we'll let you go, It's just because we don't wanna be bald!" while me and Glitchie were just laughing.
We stopped laughing. Then, they untied us. She yelled "thanks, boys!"
------
While were walking... I felt my eyebrows were furrowing. I sighed. She glanced at me worridly
She said "What's wrong?"
I said "The 5 kidnappers... They're freaking me out!!"
She said "don't worry about that now were FREE!!"
Suddenly, a cop caught us.
Cop: Two of you!
Me: both of us?
Cop: yes! You both need to go to the police hall.
Glitchie: but why?
Cop: Child Curfew!
I got an idea...
Me: Don't you dare call me a child!!
Cop: why?
Me: I mean, How could you arrest this little girl, if she's with her uncle?
Cop: So, Are you her uncle?
Me: yup! *Popping the P*
Glitchie: You are?
Me: shushers, niece! I'm your uncle!!
Cop: I guess I'm wrong, then. Bye Uncle! Tell me if your niece did something bad.
Me: I will...
------
When the cop left...
She slapped me.
"ouch! What was that for!?"
"that's for treating me as a little kid!"
I said "but you're just a little kid."
And she hugged me.
"uh-huh! And what was that for?"I said with a boring tone.
"that's for pretending that you're my uncle! I dreamed to have one."