chappy nine

Hiro
Darn it! We just go near the fountain because of NOTHING. I rather just walk away from her than acting like an idiot, talking at a person who don't talk to me back. Coz you know, she's just staring at the ground, weird right? Suddenly, I looked behind again... Then, I saw a guy holding a big sack. And I smell something's fishy's going on here. So I followed him, but he didn't know that I'm following him. Later, he entered at the small house made of woods. I entered without him noticing. Then he opened the sack. I'm still waiting what OR WHO is in the sack? And... It... Was... Glitchie!? (author's note: It's Vanellope, Hiro just gave that nickname at her)

Vanellope
I woke up because I was bursted by a cold water with a few ice cubes falling through my head. And I realized myself that both of my arm are hanged with a rope.
I joked "did you just... Nominate me at the Ice bucket challenge? Coz I can handle it!"
He said "uh, I guess so!"
I said "hey! By the way, why did you bring me here?"
He said "well, There's a lot of reasons why I brought you here: reason number one, I'm a kidnapper. Second..."
While the kidnapper was reasoning, I suddenly saw something at the opened door. And it was... Hiro!! He gestured me that He'll save me.
"Hiro!" I shouted making him facepalm and hide.
"huh? What hero?" he said while glancing around.
I joked again "uh, did I say Hiro? I mean... zero! You scored zero. And because of that, you will say it again from the start!"
(What Am I saying!!?)
He said "okay! But where do I start?"
I said "one, you idiot!"
He said "okay! Reason number one..."
Haha... I say, this kidnapper... such a lanky jerk.