chappy three

Hiro
I wanna move on, but I really can't. She hurted me that time and she's can't mend it, though. And Speaking of a little devil... I saw her trying to took her bag from cuz.

Author's note: Taffyta is Hiro's cousin... Well, just in the story.

"Just gimme that! I wanna go home!" she cried.

"nu-uh!" Taffyta said while fiddling her finger in front of her.

"If only I'm tall, I can easily get my bag from you." she said.

"you can get it, but you won't clean it!" she said while opening the zipper of the bag, then made a mess with Vanellope's things.

"NO!" she screamed and started crying hopelessly, while Taffyta is laughing evilly.

That's it! Taffyta is gone too far! But, how could I save her if I can't move on-- You stupid Hiro, she's in trouble, your'e still remembering it! It happened before, Okay? here goes nothing...

Vanellope
Great! Now Taffyta messed up with my things. I can't do anything coz I'm defenseless on her, she's tall like Hiro's.

"stop messing with her things, cuz!" I heard someone behind me. I glanced, and It's... Hiro! Wait... Did he say 'cuz'?

"And Why would I do that?" she shot back

"coz if you don't, I had a phone to call your mom about what you've done." he said while holding a phone to scare her. More like blackmail, or something.

"no cuz, please! Don't do it! If you do, I've got grounded by mom in 3 months... AGAIN." she said while clasping her hand as please and kneeling down in front of Hiro. Wow! Hiro's such a superior. Wait, what?

"I won't tell... If you will clean this mess, and return her things back." he said while crossing his arms.

"no! I don't wanna clean her--" She pouted while crossing her arms. He cutted her off.

"Cuz, look at what I'm holding now! And I'm gonna type your mom's number." he said while typing at his phone.

"okay, fine! I'll clean this mess up." she said and started picking up the mess as Hiro hid his phone.

------
I stared at him, as he look away.

"Can you please stop remembering it?! We're just kids that time..." I said

I mumbled "and It hurts my feelings, too."

"I know, you just..." He said while rubbing his nape.

I hugged him in 3 seconds, then pulled away.

"that's for saving me against your cuz." I said

Then he blushed a lot, speechless, emotionless, just looking away from me.