marauders

name: maria rosier
nickname: mare
age: 11-21
sexual orientation: bisexual
house: hufflepuff
blood-status: pure-blood
appearance: 

personality: maria has always been just a tad too shy though that comes from being the youngest in a very prestigious family

personality: maria has always been just a tad too shy though that comes from being the youngest in a very prestigious family. while wanting to uplift her family's traditions, maria has never been too sure of the way they distance themselves from anyone who seems too different. she herself is very different from the rest of them, preferring forwardness and honesty to their scheming ways. despite this though, she does love her family and is often unable to see their faults. maria is steadfast in her love for them as well as her love for her friends. she hates lies and secrets, believing the world would be much better if everyone was honest.
backstory: maria is the youngest of the rosier family, a pure-blood family. since she had older brothers and sisters, she was often considered the be useless as she was not needed to secure connections or pass on the family name. so while expected to conduct herself in a good manner, she was not as closely watched. due to this, she spent most of her childhood by herself, only finding friends on the train to hogwarts. on the train, she met and befriended lily evans though maria took a dislike to severus snape. maria also met james potter, sirius black, remus lupin, and peter pettigrew. she immediately liked all of them, enjoying james and sirius' playful attitudes as well as peter and remus' softer natures. despite being sorted into a different house from them, maria continued to be friends with all four boys, often helping them out with homework as her older siblings had given her all types of tips and tricks from their time at school. maria and remus developed a closer bond than the rest though this was put to the test when maria began to believe he was hiding something from her. once she discovered he was a werewolf, she began to help the others through the animagus process, though did not become one herself due to fear of her family finding out. maria and remus began to date towards the end of their fifth year. after lily and snape stopped being friends, maria also became very close with her, marlene mckinnon, and dorcas meadows. after graduation, maria and remus both joined the order and began to live together. right after lily and james' death, maria went to try and confront pettigrew, having suspected him for a while. unfortunately, maria found him at the same time as sirius leading to pettigrew murdering her and several muggles and pinning it on sirius.
skills: transfiguration, care of magical creatures
best friends: remus lupin, peter pettigrew, james potter, sirius black
friends: lily evans, marlene mckinnon, dorcas meadows
frenemies: none
enemies: voldemort, bellatrix black, narcissa black, lucius malfoy, severus snape
love interest: remus lupin
relationship status: single (ages 11-15), dating remus lupin (ages 16-21)

skills: transfiguration, care of magical creaturesbest friends: remus lupin, peter pettigrew, james potter, sirius blackfriends: lily evans, marlene mckinnon, dorcas meadowsfrenemies: noneenemies: voldemort, bellatrix black, narcissa black, lucius...

scenarios: 

scenarios: 

a) it's fifth year for the marauders and sirius has pulled a "prank" on severus causing him to glimpse remus in his werewolf form

b) it's the end of seventh year and the marauders and their friends are graduating and getting ready to face the real world