reverse au one shot

An: requested by my friend sdelano20

Illusions Pov:

I yawned as I sat in my cave,My red wings by my side acting as a blanket.

For a Draconian I was small and was often teased for it.

I huffed,I wanted a mate but I couldn't find the right one,I had gone a fair few heat cycles Without a mate which was a pain.

My mother velocity said I would find someone soon as did my other mother windsheer.

I sighed as I decided to go flying over the land.

When I felt a pain in my lower abdomen.

I gasped in pain.

Oh no my heat.

Aylias Pov:

I walked through the dense forest and groaned,I wanted to find a Draconian and bring it back to show my parents that I could kill and hunt Draconians.

My parents had always told me that Draconians were just monsterous beasts who killed for a living.

I sighed as I kept walking until I reached a ravine or clearing.(where hiccup found toothless)

I was about to walk away until I heard a roar that sounded like a groan.

I looked over the side and saw a Draconian.

She was a lot smaller than her age or for a Draconian.

She seemed to be in heat from how sweaty she was and from the fact she kept trying to use her tail to release herself.

I watched in fascination at the small Draconian who was trying to relieve herself.

I felt myself getting hot and bothered as I watched her.

I started to move away but I stepped on a stick and heard it crack.

I gulped as I looked to the small Draconian who's eyes shot up at me and I heard a growl.

Oh no