explore

no pov:

In the heart of the fog-draped forest, Illusion strode confidently through the damp undergrowth.

Her long, blonde hair cascaded down her back, held together in a ponytail that swayed with every step. On her head, two sleek black horns curved gracefully.

Her red eyes glinted with a mischievous spark. Illusion's legs were not like those of a typical human; they were hooved.Her hooves felt the damp soil beneath her.

Today, Illusion was alone, her dragon girlfriend Aylia away hunting.While Aylia was known for her strength and courage, Illusion too possessed her own unique qualities.

The forest around her was a living painting, shrouded in a perpetual mist that lent an ethereal quality to the surroundings.

Illusion gently felt the flowers with her tail, smiling as they dripped dew onto her red scales.

Tall, ancient trees loomed overhead, their gnarled branches reaching out like skeletal fingers.

The soft hum of the forest was a soothing backdrop to Illusion's footsteps as she ventured deeper into the forest.

As Illusion walked, she occasionally paused to examine the delicate dew-kissed flowers that carpeted the forest floor.

Her fingers, adorned with obsidian-black nails, gently brushed against the petals, leaving a trail of sparkles in their wake.

In her solitude, Illusion felt a connection to the natural world around her.

She came across a tranquil brook, its waters glistening with an almost magical allure. Kneeling beside it, Illusion cupped her hands and scooped up a handful of the crystalline liquid.

She brought it to her lips and tasted the pure, sweet water, savouring the moment of serenity it offered.

That's when a sharp sound was heard.

Before illusion could turn around she was knocked unconscious.