Chapter 21: Zorua's Story

*Seto's POV*

I had followed Mo and Ez into Sky's house. I was amazed at how big it was, he and the others worked very hard on it. Sky and the others all surrounded me and gave me hugs. I hugged them back the best I could as Mo and Ez went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. They already knew this story so now I had to tell the guys. I didn't recognize all of them though well two of them I kinda did. The boy in the space man suit I'd met a few times. He'd come on his jetpack and fly around my house and we'd talk and sometimes I'd make us some lunch. I believe his name was Jason. The mudkip mutant I'd also helped once before. It was a bad thunderstorm and I found him sitting on my back porch staying out of the whipping winds and cracking lightning so I let him stay for the night. He stayed a little longer than expected because he caught a cold the next morning but once he was back on his feet he left. I believe his name was Quentin. But the other boy I did not recognize. He had a smile on hi face, sunglasses and a suit with a yellow and orange checkered tie. Well it's always nice to meet new faces.

Jason and Quentin smile at me and wave. I smile and wave back.

"So how have you been Seto?" Sky asked.

"I've been good how about you all?" I replied.

"Very good as you can tell. Made new friends went on adventures."

I smiled and nodded. "I know two of your friends. Jason? Quentin?"

"Long time no see dood." Quentin said.

"You know Jason and Quentin?" Ty asked curiously.

"Yep. I've met them before but I know them fairly briefly." I replied.

"Yay! Making friends!" Ty cried happily bouncing causing the little Pokemon on his head to almost fall off.

"Wah Ty! Stop jumping!" It cried.

Ty stopped bouncing and picked it off it's head. "Sorry Zorua."

I blinked. "Zorua? That's a very rare Pokemon. Where did you find it?" I asked.

"In a cave. He saved me."

"Ah." That's very unusual for a Zorua. They're usually trickster Pokemon that just like to play pranks not make friends. But then again looking at this one it looks very young. "Zorua that's very unlike your kind to make friends with people."

Zorua looked up at me with it's blue eyes. "Ty seemed nice and I thought maybe he could help me if I helped him." It replied.

I smiled and petted it's head. Oh I should probably tell these guys about that story.

"Hey guys? You mind if I tell you something real quick? This is important." I said seriously.

Sky looked at me his big grin turning into a serious face. "Of course. Everyone to the living room please!"

"Mo and Ez have already heard it so let them eat breakfast." I said.

"Alright. Oh wait we should introduce you to Bodil." Sky said motioning over the boy with the yellow and orange tie. "Seto this is Bodil. Bodil, Seto."

"Hello."

The boy laughed a very funny giggle and grinned. "Hello." He had a very thick accent. From Bulgaria I believe.

Sky smiled. "Alright now let's hear your story." He said and we all went to the living room.

~you guys have all heard the story with the items and stuff so I'm gonna make this a timeskip~

After I finished my story everyone stared at me in awe. It was an awkward silence for a few moments. Mo and Ez even managed to sneak into the room and we're looking at everyone but they remained quiet. After awhile of silence Sky spoke up.

"So what your saying is our magic items are part of a prophecy that could basically destroy the world?"

"Err that's not how I said it but I guess..."

"This tale seems a little far fetched..." Ryan said.

Mo and Ez looked at each other. Did they not believe me? I know Mo and Ez did but did the others?

"He's telling the truth." Came Zorua's voice.

Everyone looked at the Pokemon sitting in Ty's lap. He was looking around at everyone Ty lightly holding him.

"He's telling the truth. I've seen it..."

"What do you mean Zorua?" Ty asked.

I noticed that Ez's face saddened slightly. Did she already know what Zorua was talking about?

"My mommy and I were taken from our home by bad people and put us in a cell. I was little so I was able to squeeze out of the bars and go steal food and stuff and not get caught. I sometimes would see them working on something that looked scary. I started to sneak past but something caught me and put me in a cage. They stabbed me with something and everything went black for awhile...

When I woke up I had this leash on me and they were dragging me back by my mommy... And they... Th-they..." Zorua sniffled.

Ty hugged him close.

"They turned her into that creature...." Ez said softly. "That's what you showed me right Zorua?"

Zorua looked in Ez's direction and nodded. "I recognized your goggles so I let you see."

Sky stood up. "I believe you Seto."

Ty stood up too and nodded. "Me too. And you Zorua."

Zorua nuzzled Ty's chin. "Thank you."

Mo and Ez both nodded while the others glanced at each other, and soon they all stood up. I smiled. If this prophecy was going to happen they believed. And if it didn't well that's ok too. But based on Zorua's story I get the feeling this prophecy is going to come true...

************************

A/N: I know... I haven't updated in awhile again... I'm really sorry!!! But I'm starting to get into a rhythm on how I'm going to update my stories so that hopefully will help me update faster. And I know I say that a lot and I haven't been true to my word and I'm sorry for that too but I am doing my best and I'm glad all you doods are being patient so thank you so much. But yeah I don't have much else to say today. So have a great day or evening or whenever you read this. Byyyyye

Mo