Chapter 3 | Reunion

Four days go by, and you and Barry text every free minute you have. You never thought that you could miss someone the way you miss Barry, after only a weekend together, but here you are, missing him more than anyone.

You went grocery shopping, and when you came back home, Barry was there, sitting in front of your apartment door. When he sees you, he stands up and hugs you tight. ‚What are you doing here, Barry?'

‚I missed you, my love, so I wanted to surprise you. I can work from here for the rest of the week, and I thought we could spend more time together and maybe do something.' Your heart skips a beat; you are so happy that he is here, and you can't stop smiling. ‚I love that idea, thank you for coming. I missed you too.'

You open your apartment door and go to the kitchen to put away the groceries you just bought. Barry hugs you from behind and wraps his arms around you. ‚You smell good, my love.' he said, smelling your hair. ‚Mhmm, you too.' He turns you around and starts to put his mouth on yours. The kiss is getting hot and passionate, but then you break it. ‚I have to finish putting the groceries away, or they'll go bad, after that I'm all yours...Honey.' you say with a grin.

‚Honey, huh? Is that your nickname for me?' ,Yes, I thought you have one for me, so it is only fair for me to have one for you.' ‚I like it, but I want you to call me something else when we are in bed.' ‚What do you want me to call you there?' ‚I'll tell you when we're there.' he said with a big smirk on his face. You blush and finish putting away your groceries. Barry watches you the whole time, and you notice him biting his lip now and then as if he is thinking about what to do to you later. But you have other plans.

When you are finally done, Barry wastes no time going over to you, picking you up and putting you on the kitchen counter, kissing you with lust and passion. He puts his hand around your throat, and he puts his tongue in your mouth, which only makes you moan louder. Since you are only wearing a little, short sundress, he has no problem getting his hands underneath it and massaging your pussy through your underwear.
‚I want you to call me sir or daddy when were in bed. It's your choice, my love.' he whispered in your ear. ‚Yes, sir.' you replied.

Your response made him groan with pleasure.
‚I want to try something' ‚What do you want to try, my love? I am all ears.'
‚Well, you told me that you like to let your partner have control, and in the last few days, I have been researching on how to make that possible since I've never done that, and I'd like to try it out if that's okay with you?'

‚Yeah, actually, I would love that. As long as I get to be in control too at some point tonight.' ‚I can make that happen.' After that he took a step back as if he was waiting for instructions from you.

‚Come here.' you said to him, and he steps towards you. You start to kiss him and slightly pull his, and you hear him whimper, so you pull harder, and he starts to moan. You feel the wetness building up in your panties, and you push him down, so he is on his knees.

‚Tell me what you want, my sweet boy.' He looked up at you with his beautiful blue eyes and said: ,I want to eat your pussy.' ‚I believe you're missing one magic word.' ‚Please let me eat your pussy, mommy.' ‚Go ahead.' He pulled your panties down, and his head disappeared under your sundress.
He kisses your clit and then licks you up so that his nose brushes up against your clit. You moan and say: ‚Oh my god, you're doing so good.' Your dress slips up your thighs, so you took a handful of his hair in your hand again and pulled on it so that he could still eat your pussy.

You grind your pussy against his face, and he moans so loud that you are afraid your neighbours could hear him. ‚Be good and keep quiet; we don't want anyone hearing you, do we?' He is shaking his head and continues eating you out.

You feel the orgasm building up, and the noises you make only seem to spur him on, and he picks up the face in licking your pussy. ‚I'm going to cum, don't stop' And he didn't; he went on until you felt that sweet release surging through you. You signal him to get up, and you kiss him tasting yourself on his tongue.

‚You did pretty good for your first time being in control, my love'
‚Thank you, I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I did, but I'm looking forward to doing it again.'

‚Now let me cook for you, so you have the strength for what I have planned later.' You feel that familiar feeling between your legs, but you have to wait until later.

Barry looks into your fridge to look for something to cook for you both. He finally settled on Spaghetti Carbonara. You sit at the kitchen table watching him cook. ‚You look good while cooking honey.'
‚Thank you, my love. I'm glad you're enjoying the view.' After about 20 minutes, he is done cooking and sits down to eat with you.

After eating, he pulls your chair a little closer and takes your hand in his. ‚I know we don't know each other for that long, but you are honestly one of the most incredible people I have ever met, so I wanted to ask if you would do me the honour of being my girlfriend?' You're initially shocked, but then you're so excited that you couldn't get the words out, so you just nod.

You both stand up, and Barry picks you up and twirls you around. ‚I finally get to call you my Girl.'
He picked you up in bridal style and took you to your bedroom.
He lets you down gently on your bed and says: ‚Now I'm in control, my love!' ‚God, I love it when you're dirty talking in your accent.'
‚Yeah? How does that make you feel? Tell me.' ‚My pussy gets all wet when you talk to me like that. I just want to get fucked by you.'

‚Now that is something I can and will do.' That is when he finally takes your dress off and admires you while you lay down exposed on your bed. ‚God, you are so beautiful, my love. I could look at you like this all day. Under my control.'
You felt your pussy getting wet again, and you put your hand down there to touch yourself. But Barry had other plans. ‚Not now. Your pussy is only for me to touch.'  You moaned at his words.

‚Do you have a scarf lying around here?' ‚Yes, over there on my dresser. Why?' ‚I have something special planned for tonight.'
You were curious as to what he has planned. He goes over to your dresser and picks up the scarf, and comes back to you. ‚Now, if at any point you feel uncomfortable, you have to tell me.'  You nod, and he pins your wrists above your hands and ties your hands together.
He kisses you passionately, and you squirm under his touch. He likes it when you make these noises; it lets him know you like what he does. ‚Since I already ate your pussy tonight, I'm just going to fuck you. Hard.'

‚Yes, daddy.' you reply. He moans at your response. While you kiss him, he fumbles on his belt and breaks the kiss to take them and his shirt off. He kisses you again and places his cock before your entrance. While he pushed inside you, he had his hand around your neck, and you squirm under his touch. He starts moving faster inside you, and you moan louder and louder.
‚You like that, don't you? Being fucked like that? Dirty little thing.' His thrusts get harder and harder and you can barely control yourself. ‚I'm going to cum sir. Please let me.' ‚Not yet, my love. Hold on a little longer for me. Can you do that for me?'

You can just nod. Barry kisses your neck, which only increases the pleasurable feeling you have inside of you. ‚Please daddy, let me cum. I can't take it anymore.' ‚Let go, my love. Cum.' And you both cum at the same time and you feel his cum spurting inside your pussy.
You are both panting and out of breath, but he gets up and goes into the bathroom and comes out with a lukewarm washcloth to clean you up. It has kind of become a ritual after you have sex. After he cleaned you, he picks you up and lays you on your bed.
He lays next to you, and you both lay on your sides and look into each others eyes. ‚Thank you for surprising me today. It meant a lot to me.' ‚Of course, my love.' After you talk for a little longer, you turn the lights off, and you fall asleep in each other's arms.
A/N
Hey guys, chapter three ;) We got some sub!barry, some fluff. Let me know what you think💛
p.s.: the first to chapters were kind of a flashback that's why they were written in past tense and now their story really begins so it's written in present tense.